What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 695 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornedDauntless

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yogi Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 695

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/20/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging & attempted RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ref 1:44 - I drive past the accused.

(Ref 1:52)
I was going to check Limey's stock at city hall and as I was about to get out of my beautiful exquisite Mercedes v250, I was rudely interrupted by a WILD BALDY, full sending his stolen automotive vehicle it into the side of my chariot.

(Ref 1:59)
Without speaking a word or apologising, the swain attempts to get away.

(Ref 2:03)
Out of pure shock and disbelief, I use my superior vehicle to disable said Baldy's beyond inferior vehicle with a little love tap, to then be able to have a chat with him.
(keeping in mind the barbarian still hasn't spoke one word)

(Ref 2:16)
The filthy cretin hops out of the stolen and now disabled vehicle and starts to walk away; I followed him according on foot asking him "what is him problem"

(Ref 2:22)
The Boldy decides to pull a machete the size of Gustavo Mendez 3rd leg 😉 and attempts to incapacitate me; me who has been training my agility and reflexes for Baldy Warrior 2, dodges his swing; The swain ran in disbelief.

(Ref 2:35)
I hopped in the chariot and then proceeded to hunt and run him down till his legs don't work like they used to before...

(Ref 2:52)
BUT THEN! All of a sudden Baldy ID 659 **BREAKS SILENCE** stating "Oi! WTF!, sheeet van anywayss".

(Ref 3:08)
I had moved the peasant into my now DAMAGED and BLOOD STAINED chariot to transport him to every BAD Baldy's first point of interest, the pier; He provided very little dialog and started to speak crazy about toggling a knife and pressing buttons to pull a knife out.

(Ref 3:43)
I started to think he needed to be submitted to rehab but then after listening to him speak more and more, I had concluded utilizing an informed and competent decision, that this Baldy was to far gone and went to dump him.

(Ref 4:43)
As I go to dump this specimen, he poofed into air, may lord have mercy on this ones soul.

Amen

- ps i waited 10mins after he dc to see if he came back (he never did)

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/038/901/tco_-_2021-11-19T144022.408.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/HeUgdq0ueSA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

My microphone seemed to muted in this recording, I do apologise for this as I have recently did a wipe on my pc and upgrade to windows 11 so still working out the kinds 

Attachments

• tco_-_2021-11-19T144022.408.jpg
    tco_-_2021-11-19T144022.408.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello @BornedDauntless

Thank you for submitting this report, I can see that action has already been taken by a fellow Staff member for this offence so I will write the summary below,

One thing I noticed towards the end is that you took the individual out of 'Seat 6' to then try and put them into the 'Boot', I'm assuming to try and then take them about the boot for them to fall into the water, there is no possible way for you to move this person into the boot without you yourself being in the vehicle as you'd fall into the water yourself, in future I would think about putting them in to the boot first, as actions like this *could* be seen as trying to exploit.

Courtesy of @Daanv
Character : Bugsy Copone
Rule(s) Broken : C2.3
Action : Ban - Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back