What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 698 and 755 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PeterWright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 698 and 755

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) and (G7.3) Executions

Please (in detail) describe the incident: These people robbed me and a friend while we were cruising in a Taxi. They pulled on the road and I crashed into them due to their move. They took some of our valueables and told me to get in the car. They drove me to the airport where they then executed me with near zero RP. I tried asking them to come Discord to tell me what happened without any response. In my opinion the RP provided for killing me is sub-par. If they would've come to QE we could've talked about it to discuss and maybe give them some pointers. Instead they decided to ignore me requesting liasion twice.
Below listed are the two rules that in my opinion have not been respected or plainly been broken.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

• Please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1u0qn5YiOkkmj_/d1337YenNHbs?invite=cr-MSxtbFosMTk2NzE3MDk5LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This video shows some very weak RP, a lot more could have been done to make some interesting RP and make things more enjoyable.

Following FBS 698 will receive a warning for RDM. As for 755, he was only involved during the robbery so there will be no action taken against them. 

Warning G1.2 - 94297

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back