What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 717 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 717

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: NVL, bad RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At around 22:45 this night one of our trucks got stolen in front of my eyes but I couldn't follow it due to not having a car, I did however see he had long hair and was dressed in hospital clothing like some baldy so I didn't expect them to return, they did only just steal an empty truck after all.
But around 15 minutes later, one of the boys says over the radio that a sketchy Range Rover is going around.
I see who comes out and I recognize the guy with long hair in his hospital clothing and instantly run up toward him telling him to put his hands up. He doesn't listen even after me repeating it multiple times.
His friend then thinks he's smart and just starts running me over which would've been a valid thing to do if it wasn't for the fact I already had a knife down his mate's nostril and he still didn't value his life.
After running me over a bunch of times he just stood still for a second, 717 hopped in the car, they chat some shit and off they go for a solid minute before coming back and running me over.

Would want to find a reason as to why they did and try to resolve it but they weren't here to roleplay or try and fix this in OOC seeing as the first guy joins and is immediately rude and arrogant.

Link to any evidence (if any more is needed, do let me know and ill see what I can get)

NVL: https://streamable.com/x8kw3s

Discord call: https://streamable.com/4k9up0

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/x8kw3s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

that wasnt even me in discord clip
I didn't know exactly who was who, nevertheless it was your other friend that was involved but it already showed how immature the call was going to start.

I've looked back through the footage and found a part where you explained what you said happened. You even said 'you had a knife on me but decided not to use it' Ofcourse I don't want to use it because im trying to talk to you and RP, not run up and ask you once and when you don't immediately do what's being asked from you just stab you, thats kind of the whole point of RP, to interact with people.

So then this clip is you, seeing as you said i had put a knife to you.
https://streamable.com/lottya

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Looking at the original clip, you are not even talking for long before you both get ran over. He asks what you are saying then you both get run over.

I really don't see why you are reporting this, no one failed RP in this situation. You've even used a discord call between no one involved. I think you need to take the L mate. 

Afternoon @vSolarian

You held up an individual with a knife as his friend gets in the car. The inidivudal makes no moves towards you and stands there trying to make sense of the man who has run up to him and said "get your hands up". It took 5 seconds from you aiming that knife for the indiviual's friend to knock you over with the vehicle. I disagree with the reason of it being NVL because you had a knife aimed at someone, you were knocked over away from the user and were therefore unable to harm them, defusing the situation and allowing them to make a getaway. If someone has a knife aimed at you, hitting them with a vehicle is a surefire way to ensure that they will no longer have a knife aimed and allows that person to getaway.

Better planning in this situation may have aided you more and may have been key to preventing the person getting into the car and having the ability to knock you over, but from this short clip, there appears to be no foul play.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back