What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 72,82,56 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diab

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kindred Surprise

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 72,82,56

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, Remembering Death, Ruining RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So these guys, remembered us and got revenge on us 3 times after dumping them in the pier and they clearly respawned. they also did it again before and after the storm. Then after killing us they said "this is personal (dont know how that applies since they shouldnt remember anything. Also they refused to value life when we tried robbing them and had 5 knives and a gun on them before the 16:00 storm ( i dont have footage of that but it was at sandy hospital). We also tried going on teamspeak and tried resolving the issue a guy called simon was a witness. Also it all started with them attacking me for being part of "Yakuza" which im not a part of. They never met me but saw my name on the discord group of yakuza and targeted me because of it. And whenever we downed one of them, backup knew our exact locations although they had no way of communicating.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://we.tl/t-KcjrTjV7nk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is some terrible evidence as you of course did not show how you ended up being at 229 turf. How you ended up being in 229 turf is by one of you getting a call from Casey to come down to 229 turf as one of Yakuza called one of the 229 members a slag . So all of you boys came and of course you boys got completely ruined .  About us knowing your location I dont know what you are talking about as first of all you didnt include it in the clip . Now the question is why did you dump us 3 times , and the answer is you just kept coming after us after we respawned. I also was on teamspeak and we agreed that you boys would go away because its started to get long with you lot and simon chatting about it so i dont know what you tried doing there .

Myself i think this a revenge report.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the officer involved in this if you need any videos ont he interaction with the guy who reported it just contact me via Pm's ill be happy to help

My name is Simon and I am mentioned in the report. 229 aren't involved whatsoever in this report or prior engagements between these other two groups.

The reason they were down at our turf is for a separate situation that we had to deal with as mentioned above, which explains why they were shot. I was in a TS call with them earlier for a completely different situation and from my point of view and my involvement, it was solved.
The problems between these other groups that are reporting each other is only between them.

Following on from Custard Creams comment, we can also provide any footage if needed and if it helps. Thanks.
I won't be commenting any further unless asked by staff, as we are not involved.

I do not have evidence of the leading up evidence, which is regardless of the report. The report is simply due to the fact that you always remember what happened after we kill you and throw you in the pier. And in the video you clearly explained that this is personal, which is not in accordance with your new life. 

Also i do have another evidence video of you just randomly stabbing me without context, upon spawning after the storm. I could gladly attach that to the report as well :)

Your friends clearly understood that what you did was wrong and took me to the hospital instead of throwing me off the pier as you told them, because they clearly respect the rules and play fairly. 

You are literally ruining the experience. 

of me? you should clearly learn who you are reporting first. I went to the pier with you guys in a taco truck asked Ben how he killed you and Ben said just randomly so as soon as I heard that I told Amir to take you hospital .

Let me get the clip of me pulling up next to you and you shooting me at ballas with no context

Well it was either you or Ben, doesn't matter. There is no way i could find that out, since you clearly did not role play. This has been going on all day and it all started with you guys meta gaming my name and dragging me into a feud when i clearly did not even know you even existed.

The last incident with Admir and Ben, was literally the last event that happened today. 

Also i met you literally today, and i have the same impression that literally half the guys have of you on the server. That alone should say it. 

Also since you're respecting the rules should i expect that you wont come after me, since you shouldnt even know i exist in the first place:) 

@Dusttalso he was a prime witness to you being thrown in the pier, since he was part of the situation. 

In your opinion Simon, do you think Steve has the right to track me down and shoot me every chance he gets in his new life?

Thank you 

Also referencing your "Revenge Reporting" i am not a child to try and ban someone from enjoying a game because of an in game issue, that's stupid and defeats the purpose of having feuds and enjoying ourselves. 

I had no evidence recording software to prior incidents, but upon your constant breaking of the rules i went out of my way to setup a recording software just to prove your tackiness all day.

In the end, i don't want to see you get banned since our friendly feud could actually be fun. My purpose of this report is to keep you in line, if the admins deem it necessary to ban you then its on you. 

Otherwise i would deeply appreciate if the admin's just acknowledge this issue so it doesn't re-occur. Been on the server for 3 weeks and the experience was lovely until i ran into this guy. 

Thank you

What I would like to add with us remembering everything the problem is you guys went 6 times and killed people so as soon as a person respawned the person turned on radio and straight away could hear that someone on the radio was being chased by Yakuza. So the justification is that as soon as everyone respawned someone else was getting done so everyone on the radio heard it . The example that I would like to use here is as soon as I got out of paleto hospital after respawning I got a call from my mate which was being chased by you guys and you boys started shouting its meta gaming its meta gaming . You dumped us 6 times , do you remember the situation at triad gas station were all of you boys were camping waiting for us even tho we already got dumped and we said there we cant remember anything still proceeded to try dumping us again .

Next thing when we were on ts we agreed that you lot would go away as we got dumped 3 times then but I guess big man Luke ordered you boys something else to do.

the clip that I submitted is of Ben calling me after you boys just stabbed him and I guess dealt with him. However you still decided to camp at hospital kill him as soon as he got out. The clip also includes Luke coming and popping us even tho we got dealt with already .

I didnt even have  a gun as gods can check. Only was using knives so I dont know what your saying

I didnt even have a gun today mate as I lost all of mine only used knives . Show me the evidence of me shooting you

"Also since you're respecting the rules should i expect that you wont come after me, since you shouldnt even know i exist in the first place:" well mate I didnt get told that info so find the right guy to blame I already told you in ts

Are you really trying to spin this around? 

The fact that you knew that i met luke (which was 2 days ago, and never met him in game afterwards) was because you saw my name being invited to a discord channel. 

Then you randomly come to me on the street and say kindred? We got some work to do hop in ( i thought i was meeting the gang FOR THE FIRST TIME), after that you rob me, dump me in the water and say we're bringing down the yakuza? I wasn't and i'm still not part of the yakuza i was a potential prospect to be decided on AFTER you guys met me. But you decided to take my name of discord ( whether its you, ben or whatever your friends are called are besides the point) You also tried killing my friend John, but he literally saw you taking me, then figured out that you killed me because i didnt respond to radio or his phone call. 

We thought we cleared it out after the triads came, and asked for the misunderstanding to be just dealt with if you give me back the shit you stole from me since it was a result of metagaming. You guys declined, so i gps'ed for help. 

And about the gas station thing at the traids, it wasn't us who literally went up to you and trying to hear our voices so you can "voice ID us" which as far as i recall isn't allowed, especially after a new life?

We took you to the hospital to get healed so we can rob you, but again you didn't value life. Started talking shit while you were on the floor, didn't act injured and kept insulting us after you got stabbed. 

So trust me if admin's actually look at clips of your performances today, there is 100% no role play there. 

As i said before, not looking to get you banned but i'd rather you stick to the rules. So just own up to your shit, and move on. This is getting ridiculous. 

"Then you randomly come to me on the street and say kindred?" That was not me it was Ben Smith Ben just radiod in and said hes got one of Yakuzas so thats what I followed on .

which was 2 days ago,-I got removed from that channel so i dont even know you got introduced to you today by Ben .\

And about the gas station thing at the traids, it wasn't us who literally went up to you and trying to hear our voices so you can "voice ID us" which as far as i recall isn't allowed, especially after a new life?-no u lot came up to me asked me to say my name after i got dumped before kicked me of the bike and shot me .Go send the clip if your that confident

Bearing in mind i already been dumped you came up to me at triads told me to state my name kicked me of and shot me even tho I was not supposed to remember anything

You obviously can't read, as i said i don't aim to ban people so i didn't have video capture. I got it after all this shit happened. Literally the first thing i recorded was the trap that happened everything after that. 

Anyway, explained the entire situation, so let admins decide on the verdict, and try to stick to RP rules should we come across again. 

If you don't remember the first time we dumped both you and your mate, then its all good. We were supposed to dump you and get it over with. But you kept coming back for more. Since apparently you don't die but reincarnate with all your memories. 

Yo, as far as i'm concerned we covered everything that has to do with rule breaking and shit, but if you want to meet up in character just me and you and try to resolve this shit peacefully like adults you got my number so hit me up, you got my number.

As i said, i don't mind us continuing RP story, however you want it to go as long as we follow the rules and enjoy our time. 

I couldn't grind and make money all day yesterday because of those theatrics.

Regards,

No one could make money as we just got dumped 24/7 i lost 30k on this shit I’ll happily speak with you if this resolves this issue as this is words against words at this point

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back