What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 72 & 77 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gee Ramirez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 72 & 77

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Earlier today at roughly 16:20, I had jumped online and as I am a Triad, I went to tax people on our turf. The first guy I come across gives me his name but I cannot understand him very well due to his accent and the way he breaks up his sentences so I asked him to buy an ID. I am aware that this may be considered as powergaming but I didn't force him in any way and politelky asked in order to add him to our Database. Fortunately, he kindly agreed and we went to the shop together. As I was in the middle of taxing him, I had 3 people turn up to the shop and instantly started to stab me. I defended myself through stabbing them back but was downed anyways. The issue I am facing here is that there was no prior interaction and no words were spoken from them until after we were down.
Eventually Police turned up and PC Ajax Hale had searched me for a blade and also found Pistol Bullets I wouldn't have lost these if it wasn't for them stabbing and downing me so I will put a comp request in for them.

Clip 1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/gJyNbTotedTvm/d1337WLzdzYy?invite=cr-MSxtUTYsNTc1ODgxMzks
Clip 2: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/gJzvPGvpBK7C3/d1337G4lhv69?invite=cr-MSxVY0UsNTc1ODgxMzks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/gJyNbTotedTvm/d1337WLzdzYy?invite=cr-MSxtUTYsNTc1ODgxMzks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Me and my friend Matthew are both sorry for what happened, I thought this was cool to do, that's it. I'm sorry for the accident. Won't happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am satisfied from the footage provided that there was no prior interaction between yourself and the attacking party. In addition to this, no roleplay was had before or during the stabbing and thus I am willing to consider this as an RDM. 

ID72 - 1 day temporary ban (G1.2) RDM

ID77 - 1 day temporary ban (G1.2) RDM

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back