What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 720 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kip Wilson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 720

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 250

What best describes this incident ?: G2.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was attending the cutting stations with Levi Thomas. I went into one Cutting station and saw 720 cutting cocaine. I gave the guy more than enough chances and could of cuffed him instantly. I tried to make it a little bit more interesting instead of just cuffing/tasering. 720 Just attacks me without saying a word and runs out without saying a word.
I asked the guy if he wanted to talk about it in Liaison which he responded -
https://imgur.com/a/AM6ZPZY
https://imgur.com/a/w0ZqfBY
My Response to OOC:
I don't see how I have broken NLR my-self on the situation when he came back to the same scene of where he attempted to murder me and was not afraid. I did identify him by his tattoos on his arms and gloves but it wasn't enough in my decision to fully arrest him so I let him go.

I just generally wanted to speak to 720 and ask why did you not use your voice?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZmE8hkSe7GJ6U/d1337W2DjeQ5?invite=cr-MSxIVkgsNTQwOTM2NzQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi. Thanks for the report

@Nex Fuze - Would you be interested in a liaison with @RichieRichUK, as it seems he may still be willing to discuss the matter?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I am willing to talk about it with you if you do not want to then we can stick to the report.

still waiting for the call, Richie it would be better if you message me on discord when you are ready.  Nex#1730

I'd like to say I have changed the reason of report to : RDM - No voice was used whilst downing me, entering the building and leaving no voice was used by Nex. Still waiting upon Liaison to discuss.

Resolved In Discord,

Conclusion: Nex explained he didn't want to talk because it would give evidence out to who he was and was scared he is going to be raided as he is in aztecas due to the war with ballers going on at the moment. 

I understand his side, agreed voice would be used next time in attacking me.

Cheers can be closed @Logan

Alright. Cheers for the update.

@Nex FuzeAlthough the clip is short and I can’t see a much greater context, I will say it doesn’t look good on your side. Please get this sorted for future. Fear of getting raided doesn’t mean you can attack people without roleplaying, then it becomes a RDM issue.

Nonetheless, I’ll close this report as requested.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back