What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 722 and another - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: steve stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 722 and another

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/03/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM , Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before, i get into the report I want to make it clear whom I'm reporting, it's the fellas in the red car at 7:00 in my clip provided. The police and Bruno are not being reported here, (sorry for the taze Bruno).

To add context to the situation, A friend and I went out to rob the "ottos" shop, when we began to rob it, the owners pulled up ( at that point in time i was unaware but assumed this as i recognized taelor ) and were beginning to rob/hands us however the police also arrived at the scene around the same time. They told the police I had been robbing the shop so the police aimed at me and told me to put my hands up, knowing I had a police tazer, I used it. This sparked a very lengthy foot chase, which after a while resulted in myself ending up on a freeway. During the entire chase, Taelor (whom I'm not reporting) and the people in the car were trying to smack me with cars and dive into me etc, which In my opinion is just stupid, they're literally attempting to break the law right infront of the police which to me falls under the "common sense" rule, it makes no sense to be doing this.

Now, leading up to the "RDM" claim, the people in the car just wipe me out, with no prior roleplay, even if you take it back to the inital situation, which was them "holding" us up for robbing the shop, there was little to no roleplay there and the situation happened 6/7 mins apart.

" (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban. "

- This is what happened here, they attacked me without quality RP.

- I asked in ooc what they were playing at and they blamed it on "Desync" but in the video you hear the guy say, " go on hit him with the door". So that was just a lie. (6:58)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BSWJmlOY1CABC/d1337xtFPYJ1?invite=cr-MSxrQWYsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BT2U54VmYMs-B/d13370zKAYmO?invite=cr-MSxkTVQsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Steve. Not quite where I thought id be after apologising in OOC but here we are.

Before I say anything, I dont have any clips of this.
Just going to start by saying that you have missed a few OOC messages here so ill show them bellow:

image.png

^ Where I apologise about hitting him (desync) (722)

image.png

^ Where he said that I knew what I was doing. Fair enough, my plan was to lightly tap him with my door to slow him down. (722)

image.png

^ Telling him my intention but unfortunatly desync was affecting it. (722)

Now lets move on to the rules you claim I broke:
G1.2: RDM - There was nothing random about this. You robbed a shop, we chased you for a good period of time before trying to slow you down with a door of a car which desync seemed to affect. 

Common Sense - Now then. You are reporting me for common sense when you tased a police officer when 2 of them were pointing their guns at you and then decide to run? I would counter argue that with you NVL? Besides the point. Right at the start, I have no idea who the other guys were initally pointing guns at you were so dont get me involved with them. 

All I can say for the 3rd time is "apologies, there was desync".

Then you went on to say:  "they're literally attempting to break the law right infront of the police which to me falls under the "common sense" rule, it makes no sense to be doing this." We wanted you to get caught for robbing a shop.

Ill leave it at that. 

G1.2: RDM - There was nothing random about this. You robbed a shop, we chased you for a good period of time before trying to slow you down with a door of a car which desync seemed to affect. 
You could follow me for 30 minutes, without speaking there's no quality RP. You say desync, I don't believe you, now you have posted more 'ooc' interactions you can see I told you to "clip" your view, did you do that? Could you send the clip?

Cheers 

"I have no idea who the other guys were initally pointing guns at you were so dont get me involved with them."

- You guys pulled up to the scene together, thought would make you intertwined , no?  

I was on radio with the others in the car and I know that there was no intention to hit you with the car but to obstruct your path. Yes one has yelled hit you with the door but wouldn’t you attempt to open the door on someone running past ? (Famous movie scene) 
"no intention to hit you with the car"  "hit him with the door" - sound's like there was clear intention to me . 

I don’t see the point in this report in my opinion you wasn’t getting away anyway yes the car accidentally hit you but things like this even happen in real life situations.
ah yes, because the odds were against me to escape, that's totally fine to swipe me out with a car. I'm not going to get into IRL situations because I am reporting for RDM and that has no correlation BUT  how on earth would this happen IRL? 

cheers 

Just because you ask me to clip something doesnt mean im going to. So no.

You don't have to believe it was desync but its petty that you don't. Genuine problems happen like desync and you don't believe it? 

You said that we turned up to a shop alarm at the same time... well no shit sherlock, its a shop alarm, people get there as quick as they can.

Seems you robbed a shop, got caught and now think its bad RP. 

Im not replying unless staff want me to do so.

You don't have to believe it was desync but its petty that you don't. Genuine problems happen like desync and you don't believe it? 
- I believe what I see and that is you smacking me with the car. I also believe what I hear, which is you aiming to hit me. 

You said that we turned up to a shop alarm at the same time... well no shit sherlock, its a shop alarm, people get there as quick as they can.
- Don't get cheeky fella. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

One of my mates in the car, works at the shop yes. We went to the shop in an attempt to stop it but there were people there already.

There had also been times before this when Gambino (who steve was with) had robbed a shop I am employed at.

One of my mates in the car, works at the shop yes. We went to the shop in an attempt to stop it but there were people there already.

There had also been times before this when Gambino (who steve was with) had robbed a shop I am employed at.
Hi again, just so i understand, are you trying to say you didn't all arrive together? and that you weren't part of the same group? 

If that is what you're trying to say I find that very hard to believe, you pulled up simultaneously and all had the same goal, both drawing weapons and aiming them at us and not even being a slight bit worried about the other people with guns. 

both drawing weapons and aiming them
Alright. Show me this please. I have you find that we heard them asking about robbing the shop and we saw they had the same goal.

Like I have said before, if you dont believe it, I dont care. Thats what happened.

You also said before that I shouldn't get "cheeky fella" - Im not being cheeky, im being truthful.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BSOu3KLo3Mg0m/d1337lyFFhOP?invite=cr-MSxMRm8sMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

^  "I have no idea who the other guys were initally pointing guns at you were so dont get me involved with them." 

- So, you pull up to a situation where guns are drawn and claim you don't know who they are, seems very odd to do such a thing, you seemed almost certain that it was "safe" to enter, they (the gun wielders) didn't even hesitate when you guys pulled up, also very odd if you were "strangers", if we're believing your story then it could be seen as NVL. 

You also said before that I shouldn't get "cheeky fella" - Im not being cheeky, im being truthful.
^

"no intention to hit you with the car"  "hit him with the door" you've lied from the get go, blaming "desync" for hitting me when you/your friends shouted it out.

IF we are going with the "not together" claim, then you didn't even speak to me once, seeing as it was the other car whom spoke, albeit only 5 seconds and it was more or less just gun pointing, they at least interacted with me. YOU did not, I don't believe robbing a shop that you work at is enough RP from your end to attack me, similar to how police cant be shot after chasing someone with their sirens on.

Steve mate, this is becoming really Toxic. 

A) This couldve been sorted with a liason which may I remind you, you never asked for. Not even any way to resolve it.
B) You keep going in circles here.

Im going to be completely honest here, it was desync. Im not one to lie about something so petty. I wanted to knock you with the door of the car but DESYNC (which you dont believe is a thing) affected it. 

You are then going on to say that we were a group. Stop making shit up trying to get me to lie about if I knew these people. We pulled up in 2 seperate groups with the same intentions, just a shame they got there the second before we did. 

During the whole chase, it was obvious we had followed you from the shop alarm and it was so clear that we were there to stop whoever was robbing it. Which we eventually did but as ive said so many times before, I didnt mean to whack you with the car, just slow you down.

How about you have some trust in people? Is it so hard for you to believe someone when you lose a situation?

Im fed up of this to be honest mate. Its really petty. 

Thank you @Jessie Bennettfor taking your time to read the report & dealing with it.

I wont reply any further unless staff want me to.

Toxic? We are debating about a situation that has occurred between us, no need to play some sort of victim.

Im going to be completely honest here, it was desync. Im not one to lie about something so petty. I wanted to knock you with the door of the car but DESYNC (which you dont believe is a thing) affected it. 
- "Knock you with a door of a car" , so you did intend on hitting me, finally. 

You are then going on to say that we were a group. Stop making shit up trying to get me to lie about if I knew these people. We pulled up in 2 seperate groups with the same intentions, just a shame they got there the second before we did.
"making things up" - I'm looking at it from my POV, had you recorded yours (like I asked you to), then i could possibly understand. From my POV, you were a group but like i mentioned before if you weren't a group, it makes it even worse in my eyes for you.

I didn't mean to whack you with the car, just slow you down.
Class.

How about you have some trust in people? Is it so hard for you to believe someone when you lose a situation?
Bringing up the fact I "lost" the situation is actually crazy, I don't care about a taser that i'd have lost a day later (due to it being from police), I care about the RP, which you and your group ruined by RDM'ing me.

Cheers 🙂

Hello @SteveStacy,

Thank you for making this report 
I hope everyone is well this evening? 

Let's get on with this report shall we? 

So Steve, you and a 2nd party were robbing Ottos? You say they arrived simultaneously when in the evidence provided by yourself when they didn't arrive until 25 seconds after the Volvo (the one you first thought to be a cop) and not exchanging any words to each other. Now If one person from each group happens to be employed at the shop/ near by and they are both online when the shop is being robbed then it would make sense that would arrive around the same time as each other, wouldn't it? 

You say they turned up drawing weapons and aiming them? I'd like to draw your attention to your own clip again, no one from the red car had any weapons out and aimed at yourself or your passenger. One person from the Volvo and another person on foot was aiming a weapon at yourself after you attempted to drive away from the robbery. 

During the chase I must admit I was impressed with the roleplay and you providing extra steps to even account for the bigger drops and how that would affect your character and the over all chase. It was good and fun to see this. (poor Buno). The people in the red car had seen you coming back past them by Ottos and looked to trying to drive around you/ swerve around you to slow you down to assist the police. 

@MT Thank you for your replies and clearing some things up for me. Now looking at the clips provided it does not look like "Desync" when you had hit Steve with the car and with no proof from your side I can only assume that you meant to hit him with the car or it was an accident. It also does not help that a voice from your car is heard saying "hit him with the door" twice. With these taken in to consideration this hitting him with the car does look intentional. As much as your character may have a roleplay reason to go after Steve this still isn't great and could be improved.

After looking at all of the evidence I don't see any rules that have been broken and this report will be declined today. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back