What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 73/106 + 96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Avion Solar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 73/106 + 96

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1455

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting/ Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At around 14:35 hours on the 16th of December 2023 I responded to reports of a fire axe and pool cue being spotted on CCTV inside Pillbox Hospital. When I arrived at the location I witnessed the 2 individuals from the CCTV fleeing from the building and getting into a black in the colour car. I attempted to pursue however, I lost the. I located them shortly after at the civ impound and attempted to conduct a traffic stop waiting for other units as I believed they would try make off again. There was a pursuit followed by a foot pursuit where both individuals were arrested and taken to Davis Police Station. 73/106 asked to go to the toilte and as such was talked into the restroom. Is tod outside the door the while time he was int ehre and while in the room I believe he logged out or exploited his way out of the police station i did not get his Session id however did get his fingerprints. I believe he later returned as ID 106 this time with a machete I believe he exported into the Police station with a view to attacking myself and the other officers howerver I was able to shoot him. Following being shot he was mouthy for a few minutes then just went /e dead. I took him to Pilbox and then returned to the PD where it witnessed the other individual log out while in a cell waiting for G5 to come transport him to prison. I do not have an image of the second individual ID however I am hoping logs will be able to show this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/0bd66fff11f96b64fcf7201ce81465ef
https://gyazo.com/dbeef6e9ab0a13993d40276f681c5e1a
https://youtu.be/iF1Erep_bTE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes for 106

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Avion Solar

I have been looking in to this report and can confirmed that ID 96 has already been banned. 

For the other player, it is clear that they exploited in someway to get past you so they could then change their clothes and come back to try and get their friend out. 

Due to the above the following will be actioned 

CharID: 103779
Action: Perm
Rule(s)broken: C2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back