What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 73 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEZZX

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Benjamin Morehead

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 73

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: Using coms outside of fivem to locate and kill also RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so me and a friend was doing a deal with 2 lads. asked me to follow them to the spot - my friend was in their car. they proceeded to just drive into a fuel station blowing one of them up and my friend. (RDM?) then the other one shortly after tried to ram me into the pumps but did not succeed.

because of this incident and playing it out in RP i located the individual who passed out at hospital and attempted to take him hostage once he woke up - to which he did not comply with any requests despite me stating multiple times he has a knife up to his throat.

i sliced his neck and he passedout, this is where rulebreak of outside coms comes in. somehow 2 lads roll upand just start hitting me and my friend without saying a word, its like they magically appeared and there is no way that 73 could have made any coms with them in game. I an provide the footage of the RDM at gas station if also needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LoYI8w-q1oZm/d1337MUSdBOP?invite=cr-MSx3MlAsMTc3NzY2MjExLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Merekthe whole first clip - somehow calling backup out of game and 2 of his mates appear out the front of pillbox and start hitting

second video when he drives into fuel station blowing up himself and other guy in car

@ABEZZXThat second video is accidental because someone was calling them. AS for the first video, we would need more context for the video

Sorrry, I guess i cant provide any more at the moment as I have received a Ban myself so just got to hopefully sort that out

Unfortunately there is not enough context to this. Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back