What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 732 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rodrick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 732

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Not valuing life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend were looking to find people to rob. we found this guy and rammed him over after he wouldnt pull over. My friend and i help weapons to his head and asked for his stuff to which he wouldnt value his life and stated he would rather die.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/MWANlz5w0WfrE/d1337tBw9eze?invite=cr-MSxFOTYsMjg0MDc1Njgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening @Mxtty1011Thank you for making this player report.

After reviewing the evidence you have provided it is clear to see that this player has failed to value his life. He is at an obvious disadvantage and outnumbered and instead of complying with demands and dropping his items he says he'd rather die. This isn't exactly realistic is it, saying you would rather die than drop some things from your pockets.

This player is already perm banned, but I will add this to his ban notes.

Conclusion

Character ID - 84270

Rules - G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back