What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 734 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

assgoggles

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joe Bond

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 734

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 207

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few friends were just going around attempting to rob people and we decided to go and check the public coke cutting room. When comming up to the location we had seen a local bike outside giving us the idea someone was inside, we decided to enter with the intent of robbing whoever was inside. Once inside me and the others pointing guns at the individual and asking him to not to anything stupid. We don't get any response from him and continue to try to talk however with no response I decided to try take it into the OOC chat but by the time I tried to do that he had disappeared.

One of the friends I was with made me aware after that he apparently did the same thing earlier however I do not have any evdience for that as I wasn't there

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGWgSSxzvYo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

"One of the friends I was with made me aware after that he apparently did the same thing earlier however I do not have any evdience for that as I wasn't there "

Just to add the evidence of that:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can see there's some confusion at first as one of our boys head popped but when we go to rob the man in the coke room he just f8 quits, i didnt get his session number so i didnt bother to make a report but you can clearly see that it's the same person in this report.

Hello @assgoggles

After reviewing the footage i have decided to action this report as it is clear to me that this has been done not only as an attempt to avoid Roleplay but swerve losing the items he had at that time.

734 - Perm Ban for Combat logging

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back