What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 740 - Anonymous Lion - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

This report is a really sticky one, I have reviewed the footage and spoke to numerous members of staff regarding this. I have been given context regarding the Hustlers v Grove situation. I was told there has been numerous kidnappings, shootings etc over the course of a few days which has been confirmed with replies on this post.

I have watched Michaels original video and just before Michael is shot down, you can hear a lot of Hustlers telling each other to get on roofs as yous must be expecting something? Maybe you were expecting Price to be in colours when shooting you, I would've preferred this if he only stated 'Fuck the Hustlers' and shot Michael. However, @Price you should've said something really Grove related instead of just 'Fuck the Hustlers' considering you weren't in colours. For example - 'This is what you get for robbing us, you cunt' It really does matter what you say, now don't take that as an 'initiation' (Please never bring back)

Action: Warning

CharID: 20107

Rules: G1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back