What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 756 Ben Shmu - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Paul Devine

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 756 Ben Shmu

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was chasing a possible drug dealer for some time, we managed to stop him, I was about to start a stop and search and ID 756 came up and stabbed me with no roleplay.

Ive included 2 clips both should match up to be really a 3 min video

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/kjGihwE7J3Iaz/d1337f9XoZ1P?invite=cr-MSwzQXQsMTUzMDgzNjks

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/kiHI5g3jnbwwf/d13377lrNOxh?invite=cr-MSxSMjMsMTUzMDgzNjks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/kiHI5g3jnbwwf/d13377lrNOxh?invite=cr-MSxSMjMsMTUzMDgzNjks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Got anything you wish to add before I make a decision @Benz?

Hi, thought we had resolved this in teamspeak last night it was relatively brief but yeah I thought you had ran me over If you see in the second linked clip you had sent @0:54 you can see me screaming and talking whilst being ran over dropping to the floor in whisper mode . If you then keep watching @1:03 you can see in my pov you were the only one left on a bike so I had reason to believe that you had ran me over. I thought I was talking on normal but it's clear I was whispering as you can hear me say yo then nothing else up until I stab you. Not only were you guys attempting to arrest my guy who we had colluded a plan to prevent a arrest over radio for over 2-3 minutes, I was also ran over and usually as an officer when a police member gets ran over other police officers spray the car trying to neutralize the driver. Before I walk up to you saying "officer hold this" I was walking across the street @1:43 saying "you better leave and get him out the cuffs" to the other officers/people there. I feel like this was just a case of me being too immersed in the roleplay to realise I was in whisper mode that being my fault which had made it seem I wasn't interacting with you and I am partially to blame for going at the wrong officer but they were all dressed the same and was just a misunderstanding. I have no intent of breaking any server rules and try to adhere to them to the best of my ability. Thanks

Hi, thought we had resolved this in teamspeak last night it was relatively brief but yeah I thought you had ran me over If you see in the second linked clip you had sent @0:54 you can see me screaming and talking whilst being ran over dropping to the floor in whisper mode . If you then keep watching @1:03 you can see in my pov you were the only one left on a bike so I had reason to believe that you had ran me over. I thought I was talking on normal but it's clear I was whispering as you can hear me say yo then nothing else up until I stab you. Not only were you guys attempting to arrest my guy who we had colluded a plan to prevent a arrest over radio for over 2-3 minutes, I was also ran over and usually as an officer when a police member gets ran over other police officers spray the car trying to neutralize the driver. Before I walk up to you saying "officer hold this" I was walking across the street @1:43 saying "you better leave and get him out the cuffs" to the other officers/people there. I feel like this was just a case of me being too immersed in the roleplay to realise I was in whisper mode that being my fault which had made it seem I wasn't interacting with you and I am partially to blame for going at the wrong officer but they were all dressed the same and was just a misunderstanding. I have no intent of breaking any server rules and try to adhere to them to the best of my ability. Thanks
It wasn't resolved in TeamSpeak, you said you gave prior RP but to your friends on the radio and nothing to me, you ran over to me with no prior interactions or rp and stabbed me with no words, you didn't try to hold me up/rob me/uncuff your friend, you just stabbed me and ran off with no RP

In my reply I explained how yes there was no direct interaction with you, I did try to speak to you as I was walking up to you but I was in whisper mode other than that there was multiple interactions with your other officers , It was just a misunderstanding where it was the wrong officer. You were in a situation where I got ran over, my friend being chased for over 3 minutes , me planting bikes for him to get on and get away and prevent an arrest and you tasering my friend. From my perspective I was in reason to stab the officer (the ones had interacted with). But I understand from your perspective how it seems to you. I see you have chosen to report me and will not be replying further until a staff had replied or decided.

I did try to speak to you as I was walking up to you but I was in whisper mode other than
It is your responsibility to make sure that the RP you provide is heard.

As to this scenario i will issue a 24hr ban for (G1.2)
Random Death Match (RDM).
There is nothing leading up to you stabbing him. This in turn is RDM as the rule states "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM."

You have been banned in the past but this is 6+ months ago so we are back to a 1 day ban. I suggest you take this into account and provide some quality roleplay going forward.

Report actioned

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back