What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 76 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd Richardson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edward Richardson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 76

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi I was in the mines and as I finished mining on returning to my truck there was a guy (76) facing up close to my vehicle, As I aproached and talked to him he moved away and did not answer me. AS I have been robbed like many others up there I am very on edge. When we finally talk to each other his story did not sit right with me so I pulled my gun on him and he does not meet my demands. All I wanted to see if he had a weapon and if he did in fact have a lock pick on him. He did not value his life and after being shot (shouting at me he would come back for me) and never role played his injurys. I have up to 5 mins before footage if you need it . Many thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/hPvrtv8XPf9A3/9zESNjqiXV23?invite=cr-MSxtc2IsNDY3MDkxMSw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@InvidiousSince this report is on yourself, if there is anything you wish to add to the report before we look into it feel free to do so.

Apologize for the delay, I've only just noticed the report. 

Ok so essentially what happened from my point of view was that I was at the mine waiting for a friend. My voice chat wasn't working to begin with, to which I fixed this only to hear the reporting parties amp up to being aggressive.  I was standing at the entrance by a white van. I've been mugged here several times, with each time highly frustrating as I'm just trying to learn to mine and was waiting for a friend at this instant (To which he later arrived).

You then arrive and immediately get your back up and told me to raise my hands while pointing a gun, which is also classed as RDM under G1.2 as you cannot count down with a gun as this is not classed as quality roleplay.  However I still feared for my life, complaining but subsequently did raise my hands and comply. You then said I had a weapon,  leading me to believe you had already searched me. I had a knife on me for defence purposes as I'm always being robbed as a taxi driver and whenever I visit the mine.

You then, subsequently shot me. Asking me questions and talking to me, which now I can see as bait as I did reply. I said That if I survived I would be coming back as I was frustrated with the constant attacks. HOWEVER upon you RP'ing cutting my throat, I stopped all communication and even commented that there's no point my friend taking me to hospital when he did later arrive as id be dead with the cut throat. I've noticed this has conveniently been cut from the clip. However I later continued that if you dropped me in the lake, someone would find me and I would return back to the mines. HOWEVER this would not occur if I was to die.

I also noticed there's no recording of me seeing you later at the furnace, To which you attempted to reconcile with me, continuing the argument. I simply replied that I did not know you and did not recognise you.

I believe I did not break G2.4 as I was compliant with his demands, And would have dropped my stuff however you killed me before I had a chance, You also started the hostile interaction while counting down with a gun, Which is classed as RDM as it's not classed as quality roleplay. After re-watching the clip it appears that the reporting party seemed trigger happy, And that interaction would have gone a lot smoother if I'd had time to talk to him and explain properly, And allowed the correct time to drop my items which wasn't facilitated. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

he also did not attempt to talk to me on teamspeak or any other way about this matter.

Finally I concede that I did say a few things I shouldn't have in this interaction, I was annoyed after being robbed again. However I get that its part of the parcel of being in an RP server, However after my death in this scenario I did no return, Nor have I continued or returned to this interaction since.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Then, Apologies for the delay.

Nevertheless lets crack this one off.

@Edd Richardsonto start off in this situation when it came to the RP Given in terms of the countdown, Now you have been here a Year, this is not quality roleplay at all and is something i would certainly not like to see happen again and with that said i will be giving you a warning on account of the fact you haven't had any previous for this before. in future don't be doing this.

To move on with @InvidiousWhat i have witnessed in this report is far from acceptable from yourself. while you may have had your hands up and been under the influence that he had searched you, it was clearly stated to you multiple times to drop the items you have on your person, instead you had not which lead to you ultimately getting shot. weather you are or are not trying to pinch his truck it makes no difference, you still have a gun pointed at you by someone, there are of course several rp ways you could have dealt with this better.

Now the next thing in this clip shows is you shout out "Oh F*ck off man" in which leads to you getting shot. then you decide to, after being shot, say "nice one man im just gonna come back and im going to kill you now c*nt, you're fucked, yeah drop me in the lake i'll be back, f*cking idiot"

While i appreciate you didn't go back this is not Roleplaying your injuries and is very poor quality roleplay.

This here tells me all i need to know. Especially with you only just coming off a perm.

Action Taken Perm Ban G2.4, G2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back