What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 76, man in black van - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

calpol04

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob Tyson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 76, man in black van

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: VDM, FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: These two people are purposely vdming and have no intention to rp and claim they dont see us people in the taxis but they clearly do.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/hixqC2LL6UuiS/d1337oG9thWc?invite=cr-MSxNdEssMjYzODM0ODYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@calpol04From watching the video above they have very small collisions with 2 taxi's one being yours, Was this the reason for the report ?

@calpol04Please respond soon or the report will be denied.

sorry, urm there was another video of them hitting me but i couldnt upload it within 10 minutes of uploading again and i forgot i can upload it now
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/hiyNIIcuTPuZe/d1337e7sp1UP?invite=cr-MSwzRXYsMjYzODM0ODYs
Upon looking at that video I'm unsure if it's even the same situation since overall you made another report that I'll link below with the same video. Can you clarify when this video is from, Also is the report for you being hit once? In the video you also show a text message that claims you will 'post this on the government website'. This would fall under OOC information/Roleplay everything for yourself, Can you clarify also why this was said from yourself?

Link to the report with the same video will be linked below: 

i have the full video but i dont think medal will let me upload the whole thing, also i said about posting it on the government website that was my mistake i should of done it out of game, i wont type that in game again 🙂

No problem and thank you for explaining that @calpol04Overall in the video indeed the people do hit the vehicles twice however this wouldn't be enough evidence to fall under RVDM and without session heads in the second video it wouldn't be enough additional evidence. As mentioned you also made some mistakes that do break the rules also, I would be careful moving forward as threats to report is punishable in itself. Please consider this a warning on your part in relation to this, As such this report and the one linked in the report will both be denied due to the lack of evidence as a whole.

Hope you have a wonderful bank holiday! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back