What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 761 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Rose

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jessie Mona

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 761

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/30/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was tabbed out replying to a friend on discord, during this ID 761 rams a car into me. 920/994 immediately helped me, and I roleplayed this out.

Unfortunately I do not have any clipping prior to this to show I was yet to interact with this gentleman.

Due to the situation, I will admit I did not attempt liason with this person regarding the issue due to it being, in my opinion, clear cut RVDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1SquiJ5ofn-vQT/d1337gufwjYY?invite=cr-MSxZM0IsMTc1MTU2ODM0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good morning @Lily Rose

I can appreciate that it has been some time 

For RDM or RVDM we require clips that show 3-5 minutes before the incident, would you have this? 

Hi!

Unfortunately not. My medal had just shut down before this and I was tabbed out fixing it and messaging someone at the time. 

If a witness statement is sufficient, the IDs I mentioned had been around for a good thirty minutes before. The medic on duty, and the other who had been essentially hovering due to the amount of harassment received to myself and other medics that shift!

Sorry I cannot be of further help Jessie

Good evening @Lily Rose! 🙂

Thank you for going to the effort of making this report, unfortunately as mentioned we do need a longer clip to action a report based on these rules.
For context; I know it's extremely unlikely however - There could've been some prior roleplay between you both, maybe you wound him up, maybe you both had a disagreement and he's then flown around the corner with valid enough reason for an action such as this (As I say, unlikely).

With such a short clip, we cannot determine if anything has happened prior. If you were killing someone on your medic with valid reason and they then clip it down to 8 seconds you wouldn't want it approved either. I hope this helps you understand why it's been declined. 

Please do not let this put you off of making reports in the future! 🙂

DECLINED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back