What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 766 775 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nathan McDog

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 766 775

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1 Meta game

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing my own thing, a black supercar rocked up to me asked who I was, proceeded to give them my name and the 2 lads pulled out a gun and told me to get out my car and put my hands up which I did, 1 of his friends then arrive and also point guns at me who was on a bike. Usual robbing stuff but they took my car, I enjoyed the roleplay and them stealing my car meant there was more to roleplay. I stole a local car and followed them for about 5 minutes to which they then try to rob another person. The lad on the bike who's engine starts to smoke and break down, he gets off his bike and starts to repair his bike, from which I run him over and kill him for stealing my car. ID 775. Throughout this whole entire situation I was following and watching them the entire time. I put him into the sultan after killing him and took him to sandy to dump him along with his shotgun he used to rob me. He accused me of rdm and asked me to come QE, I joined QE for a good 20 minutes waiting for him and he never joined. I took his phone and radio so nhs wouldn't be able to find him. After I dumped him and went to the mountain opposite to make sure he "dies" so that he doesn't remember anything. A friend of his which was also there when robbing me, pulled up out of nowhere onto the mountain and put ID 775 into his boot and drove off, I followed them once again after meta gaming where his dead friend was and then proceeds to shoot me. After ID 766 shoots me he also says "Sorry mate, I was told to find a silver sultan and I found one" I'm not too sure how he has this information after I killed his friend and dumped him while his friends were not in the area to witness me killing him and driving him away, if they did witness it they would of stopped the robbery and came to kill me which they didn't. So either they found out in RP or they also meta that as well. I asked 766 to come QE (I didn't have id 775 to call into QE until I watched clips) and to a surprise he didn't come QE.
If anymore clips are needed I'm happy to add more.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8fQOIcT5m8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there, so just after reading this report I feel as though you have misunderstood the whole situation. So i'll start from the beginning when I was repairing my bike and you deciding to run me over numerous times I said over the radio "i'm being rammed by a silver sultan he's going to kill me" which then lead to me being killed by yourself, also my mates saw me get off my bike and repair as I was infront of them so they knew exactly where I was. Little did you know that the people I was with were just up the road and had been involved in a fight where only one of them was left conscious the the other was left the same person that got me. So as you will be aware when someone is killed with a weapon the first thing people try is dumping the body and/or going to the dodgy. As my one of my friends had been shot and downed as well the guy who saved me followed your sultan from a far up to sandy knew roughly where you had dropped me off as you could the sultan from the main road in sandy as the hill is right next to the main road he then waited for you to leave to get me however you hadn't actually left and you were just sat on the next hill. I'd also like to point out that he may have seen your sliver sultan just parked up on the hill in sandy as it was pretty close to the hospital. 

In regards to your no one witnessing the killing and them not coming to kill you there were 3 of us,  2 of us were unconscious meaning if the last guy got into any conflict it would more or less result in all of us dying which is not want we wanted therefore he staying passive observing from distance until he thought it was safe but little did we know you had been sat on the hill for a couple of minutes waiting. 

If you need me to explain anything else just ask and i'll explain the situation the best I can. 

'ello, I didn't hear "i'm being rammed by a silver sultan he's going to kill me" in the clip but you could of been on whisper which is fair enough, but even if you did say that while being rammed by a car at 30mph is realistic? I left the situation with you in the car as your friends drove off behind city hall as they were I'm guessing continuing their shootout or robbery whatever it was so they wouldn't of had an idea of where I would of gone. Throughout the whole drive up to sandy I was checking around numerous amount of times for anyone following. I took you through different parts of sandy through unusual roads and yet your friend magically appears out of nowhere and knows exactly where you are on the multiple different mountains around us.

It may not be realistic however I had to inform them somehow that I may have been about to die so they could try and help me. When someone dies 3 locations are usually checked pillbox, sandy and paleto and when I have said there is a silver sultan ramming me and the same silver sultan has driven to sandy and sat on top of a hill you put two and two together and realise it is more or likely the same car that is dumping a body. I think that he saw the silver sultan and was looking around to be honest as my mate saw you going up to sandy and then just drove around sandy looking for the silver sultan which was sat on the hill next to my body. 

I'm not sure you were aware of him following as from the main road you could see my body and the silver sultan you were sat in as well as the fact that you had been followed to sandy, my mate thought you had left so it was safe to get me but little did he know you were sat on the hill and tried to interfere again and ended up dying because of it. 

In regards to the radio i am always whispering over the radio so you wouldn't have heard it. 

If you need me to explain anything else let me know. 

Appreciate the response. In my opinion things aren't adding up and still seems like a clear meta game, unless you have clips to prove otherwise. I'll wait and see what staff think.

I get your point but I am unaware of how you seem to think it is a meta game as you were followed up to sandy and my mate took my downed mate to hospital then saw me and got me however you had just been sat on the hill waiting. But i do understand where you're coming from . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Nathan McDog

Thank you for making this report

Sadly with no footage/ evidence of the situation that had happened it is impossible for us to determine and place any type of "punishment" on someone.
Without footage we cannot see you take the phone and radio, driving to location (while not being followed) and dumping the individual (again, while not being followed)

Due to lack of evidence this will be declined 

I hope this doesn't stop from making reports in future ☺️

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back