What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 774, 737 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeganVlad

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Vlad Komarov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 774, 737

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/07/34

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Roleplay/ Trolling.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was downed after some funny RP with Aztecas. While I say laying on the floor members of coalition turned up and as you can see from their reactions I have had 0 rp with them for a long time now. they then placed me in a locals boot and left. I did speak to them ooc and they claimed it was a mistake but reviewing the footage you can hear them say "auf Wiedersehen" as I am placed inside the boot of the local leading me to believe this was on purpose. I will write here now that my common sense did falter during the ooc messages because of their nonchalant messages as if it wasn't a big deal from their reactions and I did end up calling the person a "dick" and for this I apologise I should never say this ooc. I was annoyed at the fact I was getting reply's with the terms "enjoy the ride" and "rip to you lmao" "I could care less" "cry more take the L" they also said it was a honest mistake hence this only coming up after reviewing the footage because I thought it could of been. This ruined any RP I could further have had before dying as I could of had more RP from Azteca's or even from them, some rp would of been appreciated. sorry for not audio on my end. when i comes to my interactions with coa I simply said who I was.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/78Kmwajqnxo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the one that put you in the boot and I was going to take you to hospital when everyone was laughing that you weren't even in the boot. 

You then start to act like a child in OOC continuing this weird OOC hate you have for coalition. Of course you will think of anything bad just because it's "Coalition". 

Not even going to respond to anything else here.

I was the one that put you in the boot and I was going to take you to hospital when everyone was laughing that you weren't even in the boot. 

You then start to act like a child in OOC continuing this weird OOC hate you have for coalition. Of course you will think of anything bad just because it's "Coalition". 

Not even going to respond to anything else here.

Morning Raj hope all is well with you. 

Hate COA ooc? Hate is a strong word, do I dislike some of your practices? for sure but everyone can say that about different groups and people in the city. In game we all know we hate each other and your group have dumped me enough times without reports from myself crying to know this isn't some personal vengeance because previous dumping's have been semi relevant to the RP for the last 10 months but in the last 6 weeks I don't believe I have any interaction except one with your group. If this was a hate report it would of made sense to create one months ago. I believe some of your mistaken assumptions of my dislike is maybe formed by who you think I associate with and discord banter that with any search of my name I get as much as your group and is clearly not seen as personal under context, take it from me who has created one of the most hated people in city.  and the YouTube video I created that in no way is any different to a gang vs gang video. Linked here.

Childish in ooc? I straight up said in my report I should not of called you a dick. when it comes to my other comments "typical coalition rule breaking" this was a response back to your less than adult replies and I simply and mistakenly stooped to the level I was getting back in ooc. as seen in these images. I do also mention Will in a comment because he has been the only member(previous) that has ever personally gave me decent RP with but that's not relevant at all to this report I  just wanted it to be clear I am not hiding messages and mentioning everything in my end. I don't a clip of my "dick" message as that was after I clipped with medal and if you have it I welcome you to post it for full transparency.

Once again I apologise for my responses as a long term member it was out of line. 

In the clip I provided you say goodbye and I am clearly seen being put into the wrong boot. the impressions from both these interactions makes me believe this was a poor judgment on your behalf and your  claims of taking me to hospital are really out of character for Raj's opinions of me in game as I know I would not of helped if its the other way round because of the stories that have unfolded over 2023 and you have dumped me enough times without any desire to help me. 

Yes you did say Honest mistake in ooc but the comments surrounding it does not bring me hope it was genuine as came across as a cop out and I would hope if our roles were reversed this report would be up against myself. 

Mistake or not you are a whitelisted gang leader and when you make a 'mistake' your response should not contain "rip to you lmao" as you should be setting a example. the way you dealt with this was nothing other that antagonistic, imagine if you was in my place mistakenly or not. 

this report is not trying to out you for the crime of the century and get you punished in anyway. If I am seen as correct then its simply pointing out how 30 seconds of laughter for you and your friends can effect other peoples RP when you provide no rp. 

if this is seen as a mistake by you and rejected by staff/ not approved I hope we can both leave this with a better understanding on how to conduct ourselves in OOC because frankly we are clearly both very poor at it, something I will actually be reviewing my own actions on regardless how this plays out. 

Hope once again you have a good morning.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi Vlad 

I was 737 in this report just for context.

Bit of a shame to see this report up but anyway atleast the OOC abuse stopped shortly after the situation. I appreciate you apologising for it however. As stated in side chat it was an honest mistake we genuinely did try to get you help we then drove away expecting you to be in the boot and to get you some medical attention. We then checked to make sure shortly after and noticed you weren't. We then attempted to drive back to find the local but it was gone. While that wasn't ideal we did find it funny as it was unexpected but I'm sure it wasn't enjoyable for you and I can only apologise for that. While our comedic OOC comments were unnecessary and likely swayed you to making this report we could of spoke in a liason and we would of explained to you properly that it wasn't our intention to boot dump you. While you did decide to slate the Coalition as a whole OOC which was unneeded keep the hatred in city we love It.

While you may of not helped us in that same scenario we try to not hold onto grudges or egos and let the past remain the past as we simply want a quiet life as always has been at the ranch. 

Similarly nothing more really I can add to this as sadly I don't have a clip of us realising you weren't in the boot etc. 

Hi Vlad 

I was 737 in this report just for context.

Bit of a shame to see this report up but anyway atleast the OOC abuse stopped shortly after the situation. I appreciate you apologising for it however. As stated in side chat it was an honest mistake we genuinely did try to get you help we then drove away expecting you to be in the boot and to get you some medical attention. We then checked to make sure shortly after and noticed you weren't. We then attempted to drive back to find the local but it was gone. While that wasn't ideal we did find it funny as it was unexpected but I'm sure it wasn't enjoyable for you and I can only apologise for that. While our comedic OOC comments were unnecessary and likely swayed you to making this report we could of spoke in a liason and we would of explained to you properly that it wasn't our intention to boot dump you. While you did decide to slate the Coalition as a whole OOC which was unneeded keep the hatred in city we love It.

While you may of not helped us in that same scenario we try to not hold onto grudges or egos and let the past remain the past as we simply want a quiet life as always has been at the ranch. 

Similarly nothing more really I can add to this as sadly I don't have a clip of us realising you weren't in the boot etc. 
I appreciate a reply with effort so thank you for this. Not often you get that. 

Thank you for apologising as well I genuinely appreciate it. Hopefully you and myself can learn better ooc talk. 

You are correct with the liaison I did not want to speak in a call after the OOC reactions I got plus when your upset at multiple people its hard to communicate fairly sometimes in a liaison when the issue is lopsided people wise and that made me uncomfortable. 

in regards to your grudges and egos statement as much as I am not dismissing it at all because its a statement I cannot disprove you must admit its a easy thing to say in this situation with 'what if' scenarios to look good. from my POV I believe I was dumped especially when auf wiedersehen  (see you again/goodbye) is said to me indicating I am being left behind. why would this be said if I was coming with you. I know you was not the one to say this I think but it does make you think on how genuine your party in this is situation. 

It is a shame none of the 3 present clipped you POV as this could easily be nipped in bud. 

Hope your morning is well also. 

Why would I report over something like this - You could have easily opened a ticket with staff and had them teleport you back after I confirmed it was a mistake, I don't know how you would have wanted me to rectify it by the time I noticed you weren't in the boot the local car had gone, I had no idea what car was even parked at the lights because I wasn't paying attention to it. Yet you continued to say I was lying and then rulebreaking.

Also why have you given such a long clip but cut out the part where you died, just curious seems a little odd. 

"You are correct with the liaison I did not want to speak in a call after the OOC reactions I got plus when your upset at multiple people its hard to communicate fairly sometimes in a liaison when the issue is lopsided people wise and that made me uncomfortable. " Feel like this is a total cop out, you could have requested only one person to be in the liaison and we would have obliged.

Hi @VeganVlad

Can I ask why between 4:59 and 5:00 the clip skips quite a considerably amount of frames?

Also, can you upload an unedited version please.

Why would I report over something like this - You could have easily opened a ticket with staff and had them teleport you back after I confirmed it was a mistake, I don't know how you would have wanted me to rectify it by the time I noticed you weren't in the boot the local car had gone, I had no idea what car was even parked at the lights because I wasn't paying attention to it. Yet you continued to say I was lying and then rulebreaking.

Also why have you given such a long clip but cut out the part where you died, just curious seems a little odd. 

"You are correct with the liaison I did not want to speak in a call after the OOC reactions I got plus when your upset at multiple people its hard to communicate fairly sometimes in a liaison when the issue is lopsided people wise and that made me uncomfortable. " Feel like this is a total cop out, you could have requested only one person to be in the liaison and we would have obliged.
Afternoon Raj! 

Hope all is well

Like I have said above Raj if what happened above was truly a mistake then why was you initial OOC messages so poor? granted my became poor afterwards but you initial ooc message did come across like you honestly meant it as a mistake and did not give me the vibe of someone who just ruined someone else's roleplay. 

And you say  its a cop out but lets be honest when a situation involves 3 members you all 3 have the right to be present and it would of been actually unfair for me to not want to speak to everyone present, I feel like that would of caused more issues. 

May I also say you did tell me to report it so to call it a cop out when you advised me seems unfair. 

image.png

Hi @VeganVlad

Can I ask why between 4:59 and 5:00 the clip skips quite a considerably amount of frames?

Also, can you upload an unedited version please.
Hello Liam!

My medal Clips in 5 min increments as seen below. The reason I don't have much of the 10 mins is honestly because I did not clip it because I simply was just down. I do believe as seen below I do have some more time of my downed state before their arrival but I believe this to be about 2 minutes worth of time. here below will be the full clips. As seen in the Azteca one right at the end I clip it before being downed. If you can help me identify the Azteca's in the clip (I am terrible with names) one of them might have the clip of my death! 

It is a shame I cannot be heard. I have used a ever so slight voice changer for 90% of my time in city and it was giving a choppy result the last few days so I went to just my microphone hence the balls comments from COA because I am a slightly noticeable higher pitch than normal and medal was looking for the voice software hence my voice being cut. here is a unrelated video from a couple days ago showing the VoIP issues I had and why I had to turn in off which resulted in lack of audio from me and I can only say sorry for this. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1skysl2wfZ-hCV/d1337a9Pi1q2?invite=cr-MSxrbEUsNjcxNzUzMzUs

image.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@VeganVladThis is a very interesting report and I think one that may have been blown out of proportion, I have reviewed the evidence provided.

Its simple to me that this may have been something stupid for @Rajand @OriginalQuantumto do and for this they will be receiving a warning. In future if you are wanting to put someone in a local vehicle, this should be done with QUALITY RP , like any other killing.

Vald you have then kicked off in OOC and provided what I would consider as toxic comments, which we did not need, I am aware that you have later apologised for these comments which is great to see.

Its fair to say that both sides have messed up here, so not only with Raj and Derek be receiving a warning, you will as well @VeganVlad.

The fact of the matter is, it was poor from both sides and we expect more, so please in future with a trivial matter like this, be adults and seek out a liaison.

I think I have said enough here.

Now go enjoy the roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back