What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 774 / Micky Lowe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tom Deck

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 774 / Micky Lowe

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2322

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There had been a previous RP scenario involving my parents within the game, they asked us that if we had ever seen Micky Lowe again that we should 'Torture' him for revenge of the parents.

Me and Delilah was just stood around at Clinton Parking as we was discussing what to do for the rest of the night, we then see a grey packer come and park in Clinton and question each other on who it is, we then see Micky hop out of the drivers seat and myself and Delilah both acknowledge this and I proceed to RP with Micky by walking over to him and holding a knife to him asking if it was Micky, There was a little bit of confusion on the radio and whilst I was listening to the radio Micky then proceeds to turn around and equip his gun and try to shoot me.

He is then unsuccessful as he is then stabbed and put in the down state, quite honestly we was going to put him in zip ties and then take him away to question him and 'Torture' him, but because Micky decided that he was just going to shoot me even though he was at an obvious disadvantage with having 2 people around him and a knife to him. This did shut down any form of ongoing RP that we could of had with him and quite honestly ruined it for both sides as it could of turned into something enjoyable.

We did try to reach out to Micky via ooc and in discord messages but he proceeded to say that It can wait till tomorrow. He did also message Delilah during the RP saying that he rushed the RP because he had to sleep and that was his reasoning to this NVL.

(Evidence is from Delilah's POV as mine corrupted)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/V8vZ9BEEv798N/d1337Dn5Evpp?invite=cr-MSxUNkwsNjY4NTM5MjIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, good afternoon. 

Micky has been edge since the what happened with Tom deck's parents and has had a strap on him ever since. unfortunately i don't have footage of this scenario that happened at Clinton fuel.

When Mr deck ran up to micky with a knife in his hand. Micky was in the vehicle selection screen and couldn't actually see the run up, unfortunately i don't have my footage. However you can see my Volvo parked up whilst being attacked 

Screenshot_20230214_172705.png

When micky actually saw what was going on he could only see one knife in tom hands and noting in Delilah's. With that in mind he pulled out the pistol to try and evaded the attack. which as we can clearly see you guys got the upper hand anyway.

Screenshot_20230214_173631.png

Now as you've stated in your report. you was a little bit confused due to a radio transmission. You was confused by a transmission. your guard was lessened. which you can see between the 17th and 19th second of the footage where tom moved behind micky and his late reaction to mickys attack. Which proved unsuccessful anyway 

There was a little bit of confusion on the radio and whilst I was listening to the radio Micky
As we can see in the photo and in the video. Delilah had nothing in her hand plus we can also see the distance between Micky and Delilah. Meaning that is not that much of threat. As well we can see that in the clip she runs up to a man with a gun and starts punching him. which proved to be ineffective anyway.  

Knife verses gun, if my skill level had been better tom would of been in the downed stated. Due to point blank range shot with a weapon. once again you guys got the upper hand anyway.

Now what i said in Dms, Lets get it correct way around shall we? 

Screenshot 2023-02-14 175430.png

During transport to dodge doctor I send Dalilah this message. Saying that I need to go to bed due to going to work and having the responsibility of going to work.  Hence trying to rush the rp or as i said "hence the pull out" i could of worded that better. 

5 mins later i finally get a response of her asking me (someone who was in the process of going to bed) to come to liaison. Staff am guessing you will able to see the time i logged out.  Out of curiosity i asked about what was the issue is and well you can see the conversation. I said it can wait until tomorrow which wasn't good enough for Dalilah and well you can see the conversation. My question really is you would rather i be alert and well rested to drive 70 children to school or Deal with something that happened inside of a game which can discussed another time?

With that being said. i haven't heard  anything from either party since last night. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have a question for you @Micky Lowe

Why did you insist of rushing the RP through OOC means with Delilah with the statement that you need to go to bed for work, surely if this was true. You would've logged out at Clinton Parking, instead of pulling a car out to continue on with your day?

I have a question for you @Micky Lowe

Why did you insist of rushing the RP through OOC means with Delilah with the statement that you need to go to bed for work, surely if this was true. You would've logged out at Clinton Parking, instead of pulling a car out to continue on with your day?

My intention was to put the gun away in the  Volvo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first time that you've been involved in an RP scenario, where you've stated that you need to go to work and thats why your actions were what they were?

Is this the first time that you've been involved in an RP scenario, where you've stated that you need to go to work and thats why your actions were what they were?

Admittedly no, I've used this before. One time the rp ended up being longer then I expected and I had to go. The individuals knew what my job entails and understood ooc

Another time I needed to leave whilst  being downed where I spoke to Hank summers and stuart in team speak  and explained that I had just been called in to go and rescue passengers 4 hours away. 

What about the time you shot @Drexat half 3pm, then logged off the server 3 minutes later under the guise of ‘cant this wait til tomorrow, i was done speaking. Plus I have to go to work’?

All that I am seeing here is a pattern to fast forward roleplay and get away (log off) under the disguise of ‘I need to go to work’

I pick up school kids 3:41.

And with drex  I offered to liaison over text or when I get back in from my run 

I pick up school kids at 3:41

What I see here is a pattern, sometimes patterns are good...sometimes they aren't.

It's on the same wave length as this report -

If you know that you need to go to sleep for work, or you might have to leave an RP scenario due to something irl even though it may look convenient to us. You should leave well before any of it kicks off as it could end up ruining others RP scenarios as its being rushed for your own circumstances which isn't fair on the other party.

Moving on to the NVL claim,

1:1, knife v unarmed which turned into gun are really hard to gauge for NVL reports in my opinion. Context matters....

You were unarmed, in the vehicle selection screen, he has his knife up to you, Delilah doesn't have a weapon out, he moves to your back and you pull out a gun and begin shooting at him, you get downed.

This is a clear breach of NVL, please do better. M1911's are *** wont post that here for metagaming, but they are not heavy on your bank and its okay to lose situations some times, it is a roleplay server after all..

Action: 2 Day Ban Following FBS

CharID: 66475

Rules: G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back