What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 777 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 777

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and this guy got into a fight, I knocked him out and put him in my car and he combat logged. I was not going to report it as i gave him the benefit of the doubt. He came back and when he saw me he combat logged again, this is when i knew he was quitting to escape the situation. The video provided shows the second time he combat logged.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ncgK0yL6AGGOd/d1337tYCqRr7?invite=cr-MSxrUHAsMjQ4NDA4OTYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

image.png

Also, this is the screenshot of me asking him or his friend to come to discord, 707 was his first ID

Good Morning @weemz

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report. I've gone ahead and reviewed the evidence and whilst yes in the video it could look like they did combat log from the situation, However upon reviewing the logs the player reported was having connection issues however attempted to return multiple times to try and finish up the roleplay before they went offline for the evening. 

It is always good to make reports should you feel someone is breaking the rules and it does allow us as a staff team to check through to ensure the people who actively break the rules fact the consequences of their actions, However with that being said in this case the player didn't combat log from the situation and made multiple efforts to return to finish up the roleplay, So based on this I will be denying the report. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back