What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 777 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ares Hale

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 777

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 30

What best describes this incident ?: @G1.2 (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Incident: Myself was with my gang (NSC) in sandy shores airfield. We was conducting a deal when one of our members said that they could see two people watching us from the hill behind us. With that being said, i drove towards where i saw the two individuals. AS i approached them and asked what they was doing and why are they watching us. The one in grey (In the car) was talking with me and saying that this was there ground and talking about his caravan. The second person (Dressed in all black with a black helmet) didn't say a word to me and randomly shoot me. I continued to roleplay it to see what happens but clearly he had no intention of changing his mistake and continued to try and dump me.

So because of what happened, i tried to reach out to him by the OOC chat and asked him to discord. I waited for him and he never came to discord. I asked two more times so that i could tell him of what he had done and that he couldn't do that. To give him a chance to learn from his mistake but again never came to discord.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LW0kdfURh-6Gi/d13370maDaRV?invite=cr-MSxpQ00sOTQwMDIyNTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi so this was me who shot you 

yes I admit I didn’t speak at the time when you was speaking to my mate as you would of known who I was and would of drove off  this was a pre arranged attack I have been arranging with one of your own gang members to take you down and to get locations etc unfortunately you fell for the trap by coming to the hill being nosey 

also when you was found it was a bit suspicious as I had spoken to this gang member who asked where I was so I said I’m at the beach he’s being dumped so there was no way that you could of been found where we was as your gang should have been looking for you there not coming to the middle of the city and find you which I know you lot use discord a lot to communicate in scenes like this to meta 

anyway I’m not going to reply to this now but I belive I’ve gave my honest opinion thanks 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@BluefortAs per our report a player guidelines please provide a 3-5 minute clip of the situation. Reports of RDM/RVDM require a 3-5 minute clip before the reported rulebreak.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back