What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 782 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Johnson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fisher Hendry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 782

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2355

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and my colleague were talking to 2 Padrinos who we sell bananas to. Whilst talking 782 comes out of nowhere in a vehicle and runs the 2 padrinos over. I dont have a further clip but we called police up and the guy then combat logged on the police officers after saying "well this was fun".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/E5sTZXtwlzo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Morning @wilsy007

Do you know if anyone else involved has any evidence of this combat logging as mentioned? 

I was the DC who responded to deal with the guy you had detained in regards to him running two people over. I asked the other G6 officer to hold him whilst I moved one of the injured people into the infirmary to be helped up, as I walked out to where the guy was the G6 officer told me he said ''It's been fun'' and disconnected so I personally don't have any footage of him doing it and afaik neither does the G6 officer that was there

in that case sorry there is no footage of him combat logging but this should show in his logs?

Apologies for the delay in response, Been a little bit busy.

No problem and thank you for the information. Now in relation to the combat logging whilst yes a few people have mentioned it, Without evidence of this happening there won't be much within this situation we can do about that as a whole I'm afraid, However in the evidence it's clear the player was just trying to cause issues as a whole more so by trying to interrupt your roleplay that was happening at the Prison by running a few of you over. 

I've had a look into the player in question and they are already permanently banned from the community however I will add this report onto that punishment. Thank you again for taking the time to make the player report and I do hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 🙂 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back