What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 782 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERMED ACCOUNT

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elisha Johansson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 782

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45

What best describes this incident ?: VDM & RDM no rp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was giving my police dog CPR( after it was ran over by this individual at the same time as hurting me and a few other players). During this he did the same thing again not showing any rp whatsoever

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wQz6zPeCqcm3T/d1337XE16gnr?invite=cr-MSxxZjgsNTU4NTk2MDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @LilPanda

Please correct the Time of the Incident, '45' is not valid.

Also in regards to our guidelines, we require 3-5 minutes worth of footage from before the initial rule break occurs.

i use medal so 2 mins is the best i can do i meant to put 0045 in 24hour format. I was wondering why he was still in the city when i seen him yesturday its all good i understand if the footage isnt sufficiant.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @LilPanda

In accordance to our guidelines for a Report for RVDM and RDM, we do require 3-5 minutes worth of footage as the initial rule break occurs.

However, after watching the video a few times and cross referencing with other staff members. We can action this report due to the blatant rule break of RVDM

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 76002

Rule: G1.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back