What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 787 - GTA RP

I know this is no excuse, but the incident started by me trying to tax him 5k to sell on old Triad turf as I am a member of a new gang called sun on yee that is attempting to take over the turf, i gave him the choice of pay or leave, and he said he would stay and not pay, so I pulled my pistol out on him and told him to put his hands up, he did and when i got close to search him, he put his hands down and pulled a knife, then stabbed me. As I said it is no excuse but i was only doing what he did to me (again no excuse) to add to this the clip does not show less than 5 mins before where he NVLS.

Not sure how your response addresses the rulebreak. But to address your claims of NVL it was a 1 vs 1 and when you dropped your gun I downed you. It is no excuse or justification for you to then NVL because you are unhappy with the situation.

I will attach the clip of the first interaction.

with the first interaction, you cant search and point a gun, and you used that against me, I would consider that power gaming.

and like I said further up, this is no excuse for my actions, and I do truly apologize for what I did.
to add to this the guy with the gun kept raising and lowering it, so I felt like it was a good time to make a run for it
i understand it was wrong but for that incident where you stabbed me at gun point to happen minutes before, I was angry at the lack of respect you showed not to my character but to me as a player, the tone of roleplay dropped the second you did what you did, and it was very hard to pick it back up. I truly think anyone in my situation would have been pissed, and for you to take me to dodgy and expect a high level of roleplay after setting such a low tone was silly in my opinion

thank you for your time

I appreciate you admitting to the NVL. As for your claim of power gaming, it was a ridiculous decision to try and rob me on your own and you suffered the consequences. Regardless of the way you feel you need to follow the rules and as a result of your NVL you yourself shut down any avenues of roleplay beyond being revived at dodgy.

I wont be replying any further unless staff require any more information as I fear we will keep going in circles.

Thanks

Hi, @JuanPablo as with most reports we need a decent-length clip to show the context around what's happening. Have you got a longer clip? Also anything with your audio as well as I can see you speaking in the bottom right but can't hear you.

Hi Merek, thanks for your time. Not sure what context you are after as the clip labelled first interaction is the intial scenario I then drove from triads to dodgy in sandy. The rule break is clear not sure what context you want as i said, so let me know.

As for my audio, my medal doesnt pick up my microphone but I am attaching the POV of another individual in the scenario.

Thanks again.

The clips provided show the reported was outnumbered but also at a disadvantage by just being brought back to life, running away was purely an attempt to not give away your goodies.

Char ID 95694 - Permanently Banned for G2.4 (as per fair ban system)

Back