What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 787 (maybe) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kina

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kina Ares

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 787 (maybe)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12:05ish

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This situation started because we went down to triads after one of the triad members had a problem with 2 stray bullets hitting her from a different situation with different people not including her, she just happened to be there and accidently got hit by 2 bullets. (that situation doesn't even include me but its why this happened)

The triad member (I don't know her name but i think she may be a leader or higher up) only wanted to speak to Frank and Jeff. I personally never said a word to a single triad member while I was down there and was just there for numbers.

So by the sounds of things this lady clearly doesn't like what's been said to her from Jeff as he got a bit cheeky to her after she demands an apology (still has nothing to do with me)
I'm not to sure what was said as I WASN'T involved and after checking around the buildings I was across the street just waiting for this chat to finish. But because she didn't like how Jeff responded to her she gave the go ahead on the radio and within a second about 50 shots were fired and they killed practically all of us, bare in mind we never drew a single weapon or shown any signs of threat, she simply didn't like how one person spoke to her.

In my opinion / interpretation on the wording of Rule G1.2 Random Death Match (RDM), Killing about 7 to 8 people with 0 RP given to them people and using the fact you didn't like how 1 person spoke to you to validate the mass gun down of other people who were just standing around waiting, doesn't seem right to me. "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM"

As I've been banned from a previous situation where I thought the go ahead over my radio from my leader + the fact we already killed two of that persons friends before finding him was a valid reasoning to be able to just kill them without saying anything, But in that case it was classed and RDM and I find this situation to be similar but just on a much bigger scale.

After going into Liaison, after trying to explain our views on the situation we basically got laughed at by triads as they feel like they are entitled to kill us because she gave the go ahead and also because they want to be respected on their turf.

I appreciate Triads are a gang and want to be respected by other gangs, but we was clearly out-numbered by them at a disadvantage and we stood around posing no threat. all it would've taken was for 2 - 3 of the people hiding on the roofs waiting, to come and aim at us and kidnap us and make that situation interesting for everyone. but no we all got told to stand away from them while they speak and then got shot with no valid role play for the other at the scene we just got dumped.

What I would like from this report if it doesn't get accepted is a decent explanation on how this isn't classed as RDM (so I know more for if it happens again) , and also how it differs from my "rule break" as I followed the same orders these guys did, to shoot someone and i received a ban for it. And if this report doesn't result in a ban I would like the people involved to at least acknowledge the roleplay everyone ,apart from Frank and Jeff, receive was very poor and super unenjoyable for all of us.

Now I'm not sure if this report goes to everyone who was hiding on the roofs who shot us, or for the single guy who shot me and only me. Ill let staff decided on what they feel is best.

Note: I'm just going to post the full 10 min clip so you can see for yourself from my perspective how boring the lead up to being shot was. Also the player ID may be wrong as it is very hard to see as he was pretty far away at that point. so apologies if it is incorrect

Thank for you time staff, I will not be responding to any one else but staff as I feel I've said all I need to.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/hIwL_akLf6k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@KinaI might not be the staff member dealing with the report however I was one of the Staff members in the liaison. Could you provide the full video of what happened at Pillbox prior please since that has more context that added up to this point. As I mentioned in the liaison, With any evidence not showing context or shorter versions can make it look like something else happened, So can you post the full medal video from then please?

I am the one in the clip ofcourse 🙂 

I was the one that was shot (multiple times at pillbox removing all my armour and most of my health ) in an incident i was not a part of to begin with. I was then brought into the situation as sammy and drex asked for my help ( being long term friends within RP ) to attempt to pick up what i assumed was baldies. This was not successful and i moved to my car beside them. They surrounded their car and began arguing with them to the point where i had said something along the lines of *i wouldnt mess with them they are well known i suggest you fuck off* (cant remember fully tbh) and at this point they just started opening fire hitting me - the car - sammy and drex. I was sprayed at along with the car and Drex and Sammy and you guys were identified as NSC to me at that point by the mask you all represent. I called it on radio at pillbox as you are an aggressor and i was unsure if this was going to continue and turn into me losing my characters life. I continued on to help look for Drex and called a member of yours to which was met with straight hostility (within RP ofc) as i had made attempts to explain to him over the phone for around 5-8 minutes. I had also called a few of the other members of NCS to make contact with them but did not reach a call. Alex - a triad member then made a call to someone called gibbo which I asked for him to tell that specific member to come down to apologise. Yes triads were ready as to us you are another gang and could have any type of weapon or could be a threat to us. As the clip shows at around 2 minutes 23 ish seconds your members said 'we already know what's going to happen' I'm a firm believer of allowing RP to take its course and not immediately jump to shooting. I spoke to you as a group and was laughed at and given disrespect (again within RP) to which i chose to speak to your leader one on one. A conversation was had until i had realised that Frank was not actually the person who had shot me and was apologising on behalf of this member which is when this person (jeff) came over who bear in mind had not been pleasant already to deal with on our own turf. Refused my request for an apology and was still being disrespectful( this was around maybe 3-4 ish minutes from splitting off from everyone on our own). There was plenty of RP and I do not see notion of RDM. Wither i was shot with one bullet or 18 you could have still potentially taken my characters life. It would make no sense within RP that we were under the impression that you guys COULD HAVE had guns on you and thus a threat was neutralised on our turf.  

There was very much a clear build up to this situation from being shot - to searching for Drex with Sammy - To finding him- To calling your members- to arguing on the phones with them- multiple people= to being asked to come turf- to speaking as a group- to speaking to YOUR leader- to a shooting occurring.

To me and the other people within that discord call everybody was happy and having a laugh and could completely understand it and agreed they would likely do something to similar effect and even a couple of them had messaged me too - im not sure why this feels like a report that you are annoyed about your own previous bans and thats why you wanted to report this? Again staff was there throughout the full situation and agreed based on what was seen and heard it had made sense. 

As for your other remarks. The Discord call everyone was laughing including the members of NCS as we were having a laugh with each other and nothing is personal OOC before you had taken a strange meltdown and left the call. You brought us to discord but before you left we werent even sure why we were there until the last minute or so then you disconnected.

As for the outnumbered stuff. I was on foot with 2 other members which at that point in time meant you had out numbered us on foot and if a situation had unfolded from your end we would have been the first ones down and in more of a dangerous spot so i dont think i understand your notions here. Also to be able to hands everyone up would require enough members who were not easily able to jump down which would have left us at a disadvantage and open to being shot (again you could have had guns we wouldnt know within RP) Members were taken and given medical treamtent and spoken to and taken to dodgy and EXTENDED RP continued for some.  Not every RP situation can go your way and like the staff told you in the call because you have been banned for something similar does not mean that every situation is the same, that's the joy of roleplay. 

You were aware of our members. You were aware of our threat. You had pre spoke about this prior to coming to our turf with your lead or co lead even saying in discord that they knew something might kick off so they put weapons away. (sorry to edit again lmao ) You also need to bear in mind your gang had shot at us 20 minutes prior which whilst that situation hadnt first involved me i was involved with sammy and drex and can and did have an impact on course of roleplay. I am not a shoot first think last kind of player I prefer to analyse my options before making the call and your member at that time had chose to be disrespectful on another gangs turf which warranted what happened. You all including you spoke about going for us if shots went off throughout your time standing on the turf. 

I have a full clip of the conversation also had with their leader ( lets not forget you are a gang and i didnt just start randomly shooting you out of nowhere) if staff want to see this id happily show it in full in a call 🙂

This will be my only response unless staff ask for further information

Have a great night!

Id also love to point out from your clip you used session heads to search around the area for other triads which is exploiting/metagaming? You do this straight after someone states to check roofs ( 3 minutes in ) You then confirm you've noticed this ( 3 minutes 18 seconds.) Im unsure if 726 has done the same but your clip shows you doing this. 

Can staff confirm if that's correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stuarti don’t have it but I’ll try and get it from the people involved and post it when I’m home from work.

With the session heads , although I did use session heads through a wall, I did not give any information on the people on the roof after using session head, I waited until I went to find how you even get on the roof and seen them standing , the reason for using it mainly was once I’ve been told people are hiding on roofs I always want their ID as I had a big feeling of what was gunna go down. As you can see I do not use the information in city and only go off what I’ve been told by someone else. If this is wrong of me then I’ll put my hands up, but I think it’s obvious I didn’t gain any form of advantage from doing this as it was simply to get IDs clipped just incase I need them.

I believe the issue with the session heads being used is there was no need at that time however you did indeed use this to find other players around yourself, However we will address this further into the report. In relation to the other evidence I was shown in discord this morning it would be required for this report since it does add context more so that three people we're shot from the small clip I was shown and no roleplay was provided prior to this.

Whilst yes you did say there was a back story I'd like the full evidence from Pillbox as shown in discord as it paints a much bigger picture from what actually happened, Over what a small clip as provided in the main post claims to of happened, The medal video shown in the stream on discord is fine if you have this from there. 

Here you go @Stuartthis is the clip from what started the situation off (I’m not involved with this situation)

the 2 people In the green car killed 3 of us and then they got killed , but that did not involve the triad girl. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in response to the session head thing , I didn’t confirm anything with the person who said it I simply acknowledged his concern for people being on the roof and went to check after. Although you can see me see people are on the roof using session heads that’s not the reason I done it , I got it simply to get IDs hence why I still RPed it out and went to see if anyone was on the roof and confirmed his concerns that there was people up there. I never told anyone they was up there before I actually saw them, As you can see in the clip. Personally I wouldn’t say this is meta gaming as I was told in city about people potentially being on roofs and I never confirmed it until I physically saw them. I also wouldn’t think this was exploiting as again I literally only done it to get IDs in clips and role played it out. Think it’s just one of them bad timing moments on my end as none of us actually expected to get killed so was doing it purely for ID checks.

Although the girl was the one who gave the go ahead the person actually being reported is the guy who shot me as you can see for the full 8 mins he didn’t say a single word. Hence the instant RDM thought. 

like I stated before if it’s not an RDM situation I’d prefer to just get educated on why not so I know in the future to save me time. 

Hello - It was myself in the clip shown regarding shooting Kina

I would like to first address my side of the story. It started back and stemmed from a situation at pillbox where our senior was shot- wither it was aimed or not she was hit. We arrive at the hospital we proceeded to her to help Sammy and look for drex. We had no business with your gang as a total prior to the situation but in the clip its clear she makes you aware of who they are and to fuck off. The situation was tense to begin with as we protect our own people like every other gang and being shot isnt taken lightly. The intentions from my end was to await to hear an outcome on radio some of us were apart of the meeting and some of us were still attempting contact to NSC. There was a large build up in this situation and within RP is quite tense between us all. I spent some time circling to count numbers and we were not much more than you at this time. We were aware of our surroundings and your angle towards the situation gave the impression of being dead on to shoot the senior or those on the ground. As Pink Sprinkles mentions above we did not know if you had guns or not and within RP would have not made sense to open that gap for error. From your angle you miss your member being shovelled down and this is where a fight commences ( give or take 5 seconds) There was not enough for us on the ground within that situation to ask you to put your hands up as it becomes sticky on the angle you were aiming and if you indeed had a gun you could have killed my character also. You and your gang were and became a threat to ours and we ended that by shooting once RP with your gang and leader had come to. This was not RDM based on the build up in my opinion as there was background and almost taking a life of a member then continuing to be disrespectful with the senior at the time had then ended/allowed for what happened. 
Bearing in mind Sammy and Drex are both close and have previously been a part of triads and this also factored into the full situation. Simply asking to put your hands up would not have worked in this situation as once again you could have shot me or the other members within rp. I want to make it clear that RP really never has to end once someone is shot- We attempted to move you and speak to you after and you were uncooperative even still disrespecting people from triads. Attempts of medical help were made and a further story was even built of this within RP as of yesterday with Gex and Jeff. 
I will not be responding on this matter until staff request so- Thanks guys 

Hello everyone.

Firstly, thank you for making the report @Kina. Everyone seems to be quite passionate about this so let me help set the record straight.

From the initial report you mentioned a similar situation that resulted in someone being banned for RDM. I would like to make it clear that the report a player system is taken case by case and the result of one will not affect the result of any other.

When you were first shot at in the clip at around 7:24 no words were said. However, this whole situation was leading towards a gun fight that you yourself were preparing for. You went and checked the roof tops and you saw there were 2 triads there and that they had used a phantom to block off the back of the buildings. You made the call over radio; you also have made it clear in your report that you were there for "Numbers".

Everything that was said between you moving away from the Triads and to when the shooting happened was about how you should be preparing for a shootout. You were fully aware that it could lead to a shootout.

I also want to point out that you do the same to 2 people in the second clip that you provided. You reversed your car, did not say a word, got out and shot them without speaking to them.

Prior RP can be more than just "initiating", you were at a meeting with the triads because of a previous situation. You were fully aware that shots could have started flying and you were preparing for it. You were clearly not prepared enough.

Now the main thing that is really bugging me is your use of session heads to gain information that aided you in game. 

although I did use session heads through a wall, I did not give any information on the people on the roof after using session head
Now, yes you did not give a call out over radio based on the fact you could see the IDs through the wall. You did however use it to gain the information yourself within RP and then went and made sure you ran around the building and looked at them to give the call.

Before you say that that is not what you were doing, I want to point out that firstly you used it straight after someone gave the call to be careful of the roof tops and then panned your camera around all of the roof tops as you used it. You then went around the back and looked directly at just the area where you saw the session heads through the other side of the wall and did not check any other section of the roof where there could have been triads... because you knew there weren’t any more on the roof... because you used session heads to gain that advantage.

Action Taken

Reported RDM - Denied

@Kina You will be reciving a 2 day ban - [FBS] - For breaking (G3.1) OOC Information

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back