What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 79, Unsure of other - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 79, Unsure of other

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: C2.3, G1.5/G3.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was trying to make some money doing fraud, ID 79 was ready to begin commencing the transcation when his friend announces that my ID is 105 stating he can see it over my head and claims im doing a madness, im unsure if this is considered either metagaming or powergaming to me it seems like a mixture of both as the indivdual used sessionheads to identify my paypal without actually knowing it in game. This altered the whole interaction and caused a massive fight, I had a friend outside so I ran outside, we managed to take down all 3 individuals and the guy that power/meta gamed I believe to have combat logged as you can see his body in the bush but when I return his body was not there, this is before NHS even arrive, I dont know if he combat logged or just crashed however he wasnt there when I went back again to check for Session ID's.

I can upload whole video if need be however I have edited it to all the rulebreaks as they are quite clear

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCEqSRoo6oA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

yeah pretty clear case of abusing the session heads feature there, as well he did combat log as well

96575 -  (G3.2) Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via name tags or session ID. 
             (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting.

Perm Ban (1 Month Cooldown before appeal)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back