What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 791 & 826 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Envy Wolf

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 791 & 826

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 234511

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2, G1.5, G7.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself & Chlo was planning on taking some pictures to be used for VU so we head to Ballas clothing store so she could change her attire.

Whilst in the clothing store menu, you see the two reported individuals enter the shop and begin to start a robbery directed at myself but not Chlo, maybe this is a simple misunderstanding from my point of view but to me this comes across as powergaming (G1.5) seeing as there is no way for me to do anything at all whilst being in the clothing menu. An alternative route would be to set up outside for us once we're leaving or walking around etc.

As seen in the video Chlo goes behind a wall separating herself due to it being me targeted, there is initially a third person in the clothing store but it's unclear to me if they were related but regardless they left leaving the only two robbers on me, either way as the two finish robbing myself 791 quickly goes to Chlo telling her to put her hands up aswell but then walks back to continue the poor lootbox style RP on myself leaving her unattended. I get put in zip ties, and 791 just goes around to Chlo & shoots her which in my eyes is a really poor way of handling the situation even if Chlo had put her hands down/was on phone/radio he chose execution. In my eyes this is just straight up low quality RDM (G1.2).

The reason I included the G7.1 rule within this report was due to the fact the RP was: lootbox, kill chlo, and ditch me in zip ties to which they left the situation and did not return. I may not have been a "hostage" but I was zip tied and abandoned which in my eyes is just really poor. Evidently all 791 cared about was taking the gun from who he believed to be Charlie Senna instead of actually providing any RP at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA14wfgRo2k

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Before putting a full reply about this report i would like to know why wasn't i contacted at the time and why did you wait 3 days to put the report up because 2 of the rules i can prove that in my opinion i didnt really break (i can go into detail about it) as for the leaving you in zipties on i would need a video to prove wich i dont have because of the 3 days waiting time but at the time it was because Chloe was seen on radio and on the phone after me telling you both to keep your hands up (which proves the execution rule aswell) thats why i executed her, she took a chance to go on the radio and payed the price hence why us leaving to make sure we didn't get caught by whoever you called on radio, not only that we waited across the road hidden to see if anyone arrived (to make sure we didnt just leave you in zipties with no RP because it would be a bit shit) and someone did arrive within like 30 seconds- 1 minute of us "leaving"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Envy

Just to ask, why was this not reported at the time? 
Hi, to answer your question my footage has to be rendered in order to export both audio channels otherwise you'd only hear one side of it, due to this & generally being busy both with RP stories & irl things currently it has not been the first thing on my mind. 

Hello @Envyand @Bmav

Given the report was put up 2 days after the 24hr window we require it will be DECLINED. The reasonings for posting this late was the reporter was busy, if you're able to roleplay, you can put the report up in the required time frame. If for some strange reason you cannot, open a ticket with staff to let us know so we can direct you appropriately. 

However, what I witnessed in the footage @Bmav, was simply not high quality roleplay or what is expected of you as a community leader. You are well aware what this report could've resulted in for yourself, consider yourself lucky and take this as a warning to improve your roleplay before you end up in our unban appeals. 

Action Taken - Report Declined

Report was placed outwith the 24hr requirement with no reasonable excuse.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back