What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 801 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie McCoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 801

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: G2.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had a decent chase down around the north of the city which lasted a while and ended due this individuals driving and crashing into other cars. Once he was caught and into the back of my car while i sorted the car etc he decided to log off i guess, me and Hobb waited around for 5/10 but he didnt come back around hence why its here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1tCa6eZorEAXf5/d13371o6oHVJ?invite=cr-MSxRNlgsMTE3ODU0NjMwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

After having a look at your video, I'd like to ask how did you get the ID of the player that you are reporting?

I used sessionheads when the vehicle broke down as the passenger had already combat logged as you can hear him referring to it himself. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the clip of me gettin his ID. @ShadowDirector

Hiya @AlanS,

Cheers for providing the footage. At first, originally thought the footage didn't even show it, but you can see just as you look at the car he quickly disapppears.

From checking the logs, I am able to confirm the player combat logged and will receive a ban for this.

Action Taken:

CharID 85037

C2.3 - Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back