What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 805 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

moley2011

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jeremy Dent

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 805

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2225

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst pursuing a stolen hook n tow recovery van, we ended up flipping and lost the pursuit, we got back on our wheels and followed the fts. Upon arriving near the scene it came over the radio that another units vehicle had just been rammed into the water. Upon arriving to the end of the canal near the heliport. we found out it was the sultan who had rammed a police vehicle into the water so we chased and rammed in an effort to disable the vehicle. as the vehicle was stationary i approached with my taser drawn telling them to exit the vehicle, No words we're exchanged from the other vehicle before i got head shotted. i believe this is breach of G1.2 as there was no quality role play provided nor did i have time to respond to any demands or anything. just straight to head shotting me, There was no previous mention of any firearms. I did not try to resolve this matter via discord as i didn't feel anything would have been achieved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clipchamp.com/watch/ZzVHmfqrRfO

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi there I am the one you reported, I'm confused to why you didn't call me into QE as I feel that this could have all been sorted after a quick chat.

so first of all a police car was rammed into the water by a different Sultan we then ram your car into the water where you then drive away, turn around and ram us, after that you then follow our car, hop out and start aiming a taser at me, I then question you, ask what you are doing and threaten to shoot you. You go on to ignore all of what I am saying and carry on aiming your taser at the drive to which I shoot you, I don't understand how you can say this is random as you played a stupid game and got a stupid reward. 

good evening/ morning
first of i didn't take it to discord because as previously stated i didn't think it would achieve anything you head shot me and instantly took me out the situation with zero qaulity rp.

threaten to shoot you. You go on to ignore all of what I am saying and carry on aiming your taser at the drive to which I shoot you, I don't understand how you can say this is random as you played a stupid game and got a stupid reward. 
can you please tell me where in my five minutes of footage you can be heard saying this? "WTF you doing" and "ill smoke ya you freak" in my opinion isn't enough information for me to A.) Know you have a firearm and B.) certifiably doesn't constitute high quality RP

so first of all a police car was rammed into the water by a different Sultan
How am i supposed to know this when you and your other mates are using sultans.

[SIZE=medium](G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)[/SIZE]

The very reason for this report is just that ^ You could have taken it so many ways but you resorted straight to a head shot instantly removing me from the scene.
I have nothing further to add and will leave it in the staffs hands.

In your clip you are clearly heard saying I'm glad I'm not firearms cos I would shoot him for his mouth. And you drawing your taser straight away is forcing me into a situation as I have 2 options and its either shoot you or try and run which is then riskier for me, why would I make my life harder when I can shoot you. All avenues of RP where stopped as soon as you drew your taser If you wanted the RP to continue, you wouldn't have drawn your taser so soon would you. I started to speak to the Officer but then see him aiming a taser at us and with the vehicle being disabled I couldn't then just get out and run off as there is a very high chance I would then be tased which also ends the roleplay. I personally feel that your not happy with how the RP ended and that's why this report has been put up, but that's just my opinion. 

I wasn’t going to reply but seeing as your reply is inaccurate, I will fill in the blanks, when I’m talking about firearms, that is referring to the driver of the hook n tow truck not yourself, as stated before we were originally chasing the hook n tow driver who had dumped his vehicle in the canal, I have no idea behind why you and your friends turned up and got involved, not sure if you were part of the original chase or if you were just injecting yourself into the situation, in terms of me pulling a taser, how on earth does that end the situation, you could have exited the vehicle and pointed the gun, Id have surrendered to value my life, a taser vs a gun there is only one clear winner, I have been informed there was a sultan who had rammed the car and was ramming officers, I disable your vehicle then with a full understanding of the situation, I was going to arrest you to obtain a better understanding, the report isn’t for the fact that i lost the situation, I couldn’t care less, the report is for the fact I was killed with abysmal rp

Yh i am leaving this staff, not replying anymore unless staff ask me too.

Just to clarify after reviewing the footage again, the voice you heard talking about firearms was my probie, for some reason my voice wasn’t picking up, my apologies

@moley2011

I have reviewed the evidence provided and read the reply's provided by you both

@moley2011I am not able to hear your voice in this video so I have no idea what you are or are not saying, you have aggravated the situation straight away by getting your taser out,  from what I can see and hear @2Tappy stated "are you fucking stupid, I will fucking smoke you, you freak!", is this was not a massive hint to what was about to happen then I am not sure what could be.

If you would have approached the situation in a different manner or had the resources to deal with it, then I feel that you may have had the upper hand, however on this occasion, @2Tappydid.

I do not think this falls within the RDM rule and as such I will deny this report.

DENID.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back