What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 807 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Em Mota

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 807

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2350-ish

What best describes this incident ?: RDM(possibly) and Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Well, at first Annie, was talking with both of them. I was suspicious as they are always up to no good.

Anyway, this random player comes out of nowhere and starts to run them over. I didnt realised it at first but once I saw them carrying Annie, I thought she needed help. To my surprised it was eveyrthing ok between them apart from this random player that ran them over.

After getting injured, i wanted to understand why he done that, if it was completely random or if there was a backstory to it.
- He admit it to be a blitzkrieg. Which means a surprise attack in german.
- He admit to do it because it was "a nice thing"

I tried my best to educate him about of what I think were rule breaks, while not breaking character.
He said he arrived 15 mins prior to all of this and to not have read the rules.

I tried my best to educate and was willing to take him to pillbox and write him a message on ooc chat for him to read the rules and make sure he was aware of everything he should. But he combat logged on the way to the hospital.

I honestly had the feeling he isn't/wasn't here to roleplay, but I let you decided on that.

I would try to resolve this before putting a report, but he left the server and I didnt thought about discord.

Another view, even when short show the surprised they were with it and the intention of the car coming back to run them over again.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Pm79UJYH_jl4P/d1337VnZqEuz?invite=cr-MSwyMzgsODgwNzA1MDYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/9vL1tHxGSX4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Bobinz Thank you for making this player report.

It is very clear this person is not here to roleplay, without longer footage it is hard to determine whether this was RVDM or not but with this players own admission it does indeed seem as if that was the case. They also combat logged and so this player report will be actioned as such.

Conclusion

Character ID - 85805

Rules - C2.3 G1.1

Action - Permanent Ban (with a 1-month cooldown to appeal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back