What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 810 and 864 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradz45

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Porsche

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 810 and 864

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: Meta gaming, racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was roleplaying in the city. some guy tried to kill me for crashing into his car by accident so i defended my self. i was then taking him some where he cant be found and his mate came over trying to pick him up baring in mind i took him by the ocean. he then proceeds to type racial words. there is simply no need to reason with racism.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/T0JD8byVoXE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Do you have longer footage? Its an obvious rule break but cant figure out who said it. You're reporting two people but in the vid only one of them broke rules, and again not sure which one @Bradz45

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in one of the clips of me in the comet I did VDM yes I am aware. the guy in the white top is the guy who meta gamed and racial slur and his mate in the grey is the guy who came to pick him up. i dont have any longer clips but there is no way he followed me considering he got to me ages after i dumped his friend, i did also stop in a grass field for a bit. but the main guy is the guy in the white top using racial slur. I am not sure ill get punished due to me VDM'ing but if i didnt do that then they would have got away with it.

Thank you for your report. In this instance I cant confirm any sort of metta gaming. Both you and the individual you were talking to were breaking character/roleplay so no action will be taken there. In future if you suspect a rule has been broken, don't bring it into the roleplay at hand and try mask it with words. Just record it and report it. The individual spouting the lovely love letter to you will be permanently banned.

ID 810 (Donny Ace) : (G2.3) Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back