What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 813, 917, 736, 742, 735 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSY R0SE

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucy Faye

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 813, 917, 736, 742, 735

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: Failrp and poor roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I have been kidnapped and killed twice for the same roleplay reason (robbing someone), the roleplay was also poor as they were not communicating with me at all only saying few words, which led me to a conclusion its for the same rp reason i was killed for, i tried to roleplay it and ask about details and try to talk to them but they refused to explain anything, and killed me and my friend in the end.
I spoke to them on discord about it but they kept denying it was for the same reason and their intentions were only to rob me, even thought everything happened didn't say that at all, they couldn't even do simple roleplay and give me food or water after I asked them twice.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/b4M-jXCnah0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Rest of the videos are here
https://youtu.be/8Lun_6_Qv0c
https://youtu.be/Jn7nO-sQBHw

Good morning,

I was not going to report this situation but as this report was made now and i do not feel it was justified in the discord discussion.

I will be providing my POV to this situation as i'm involved in this situation by being the other hostage.

CLIP 1: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My statement

Throughout my experience i was complying with any demands but was actually confused throughout as the situation i'm accused of was actually not me whatsoever so i feel me dying in a situation that the other party had no solid evidence for was not justified. I feel my life was not valued and that they made their decision to kill me way before talking to me first.

They are correct that the name given was indeed mine and i'm actually not too concerned about dying in this situation as i completely understand that they might be trying to cover tracks which i'm fine with. however due to me not being apart of any of this whatsoever and Infact during this event my character wasnt even created yet. My end of life was simply just word of mouth. The person who actually did the kidnapping was actually let go from these exact guys so i feel it's unfair for someone not even involved was murdered. 

Overall, I feel the entire roleplay was not justified to a good standard. My life was never really valued and joked about killing me from the start. I was never offered a second chance to ever leave the friends i'm involved with and go my own way. I've never provoked these people before and this is the first encounter i ever experienced with them. From a first impression stand point this was poor roleplay and character development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening ladies and Gents

I believed this situation was spoken about in discord and explained to both. But i guess it has now lead to us being here.
Before we get started on this topic, i would like to go back and talk about the past and the reason of what Lucy is bring up.

Passed Situation

An encounter happened between myself and Lucy when she and someone else (Believed to be her boyfriend in game) decided to try and rob me sometime ago. With the next couple of days we was able to find them both and take them to an underground carpark. I explained the reasoning behind the situation and of why they have both been taken. After listening to there stories about them saying it wasn't them and so on. I made a decision to release them, give all their stuff back and to let them go because I couldn't be 100% sure it was them who robbed me. But i made it very clear that within the future that if we found out they tried/successfully robbed one of my guys again. We would be right back in this situation.

Reasoning for kidnapping Mr King

Days go by with not hearing a word and one day i fly into the city to understand one of my boys was robbed and kidnapped by Lucy, (In game boyfriend) & two others. After hearing about the situation. My boy wanted to get his own back and find every single person that was involved and have his ravage. In the end we was able to find Lucy and her (In game boyfriend) and explained to them why they was in this position yet again. She at first tried to lie about it and say she wasn't there but then went on to tell us that she was indeed there but wasn't involved as it was the others the had taken him, robbed him and left him to die on the island. So with all this information i said to my boy that he has a decision to make. Ether believe what they are saying and let them go or not and get his ravage on these two. On which he chose his revenge which ended this situation with them both. 

We had not seen them two around for sometime after that situation but my boy wanted to find out about the other two that robbed him and taken him to the island. After a couple of days, there had been an encounter with my boy and those that was involved that had taken him. He stated to me that Mr King's name was brought up and telling him that he was one of two that was involved. He then later found Mr King out side (I believe) Lucy's house which recognized how he looked and his name. This has now lead to the current situation today.

Current Situation

Last night we made a decision to go out and have some fun. With the intention of robbing people as you do. During the night, we hade a couple of encounters with no issues. After spotting two people selling at Syndicate turf. At first we didn't know who they was but after a small encounter with them. They had told me that one of them (Mr King) was there and was told he was involved with the robbing and kidnapping of him. So with this said we was going to do a snatch and grab. I planned to see if we could pull off a simultaneous snatch and grab. So the plan was there and ready to go but the guy we wanted to take decided to drive away which only left Lucy (On which we was going to take, rob and then let go) but that all changed.  

In this first video you can see that we indeed approached Lucy, to take and rob her (This had nothing to do with previous situation or revenge as this was already finished). Then the guy we also wanted to take at the same time (Mr King) just casually drives down towards us with guns clearly in view and doesn't care about valuing his life. Because of this, we then hands Mr king and taken him with us. 

When hade made it to a place so we can discuss with Mr King about the reasoning behind why we had taken him. Lucy at this time had seen what was going on at the beginning so we had to keep her until this situation was sorted. Maybe might of been a good idea to take her some where else and let her go. But within the heat of the moment, we taken everyone to the same place. So after talking with Mr King about the reasoning behind this. We didn't know if he was indeed telling us the truth that it wasn't him and he had nothing to do with it or just telling us that to lie to save his own life because he knows he did wrong. Within the other video you can clearly hear myself giving the guys an option ether to believe him and let him go or not to believe him and kill him for what he did by kidnapping one of my guys. Whichever decision he chose to ether let him live or die, would also effect Lucy's life as she would have been a witness to it all and had seen everything. 

P.S I would like to make this very clear. It was not our intention to kill you Lucy. Only to take you, rob you and let you go but that all changed as Mr King decided it was a good idea to drive back towards us knowing what we was happening and not valuing his life. This changed the situation because we believed he was also involved with the kidnapping you had already been dealt with. From the video clip, I 100% agree with you on what that person said and he wasn't thinking about that within the current moment. So I can under you confusion with this being another revenge attack. I apologies on behalf of him and i will be making it very clear to him about the mistake he made and not to do it again. Everyone makes mistakes and has to learn from it. You say you have been in this city a year so you know how it is. 

With this all being said. I hope we can move passed this and enjoying playing on the server. 

Video Clip 1 - The encounter
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/13H6tjRFI77XTK/d13375VySu58?invite=cr-MSxsSk4sMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Video Clip 2 - Telling them to make a decision.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/13HfDrHfTzhDuz/d1337sJc1jaA?invite=cr-MSxjRjQsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Good Evening ladies and Gents

I believed this situation was spoken about in discord and explained to both. But i guess it has now lead to us being here.
Before we get started on this topic, i would like to go back and talk about the past and the reason of what Lucy is bring up.

Passed Situation

An encounter happened between myself and Lucy when she and someone else (Believed to be her boyfriend in game) decided to try and rob me sometime ago. With the next couple of days we was able to find them both and take them to an underground carpark. I explained the reasoning behind the situation and of why they have both been taken. After listening to there stories about them saying it wasn't them and so on. I made a decision to release them, give all their stuff back and to let them go because I couldn't be 100% sure it was them who robbed me. But i made it very clear that within the future that if we found out they tried/successfully robbed one of my guys again. We would be right back in this situation.

Reasoning for kidnapping Mr King

Days go by with not hearing a word and one day i fly into the city to understand one of my boys was robbed and kidnapped by Lucy, (In game boyfriend) & two others. After hearing about the situation. My boy wanted to get his own back and find every single person that was involved and have his ravage. In the end we was able to find Lucy and her (In game boyfriend) and explained to them why they was in this position yet again. She at first tried to lie about it and say she wasn't there but then went on to tell us that she was indeed there but wasn't involved as it was the others the had taken him, robbed him and left him to die on the island. So with all this information i said to my boy that he has a decision to make. Ether believe what they are saying and let them go or not and get his ravage on these two. On which he chose his revenge which ended this situation with them both. 

We had not seen them two around for sometime after that situation but my boy wanted to find out about the other two that robbed him and taken him to the island. After a couple of days, there had been an encounter with my boy and those that was involved that had taken him. He stated to me that Mr King's name was brought up and telling him that he was one of two that was involved. He then later found Mr King out side (I believe) Lucy's house which recognized how he looked and his name. This has now lead to the current situation today.

Current Situation

Last night we made a decision to go out and have some fun. With the intention of robbing people as you do. During the night, we hade a couple of encounters with no issues. After spotting two people selling at Syndicate turf. At first we didn't know who they was but after a small encounter with them. They had told me that one of them (Mr King) was there and was told he was involved with the robbing and kidnapping of him. So with this said we was going to do a snatch and grab. I planned to see if we could pull off a simultaneous snatch and grab. So the plan was there and ready to go but the guy we wanted to take decided to drive away which only left Lucy (On which we was going to take, rob and then let go) but that all changed.  

In this first video you can see that we indeed approached Lucy, to take and rob her (This had nothing to do with previous situation or revenge as this was already finished). Then the guy we also wanted to take at the same time (Mr King) just casually drives down towards us with guns clearly in view and doesn't care about valuing his life. Because of this, we then hands Mr king and taken him with us. 

When hade made it to a place so we can discuss with Mr King about the reasoning behind why we had taken him. Lucy at this time had seen what was going on at the beginning so we had to keep her until this situation was sorted. Maybe might of been a good idea to take her some where else and let her go. But within the heat of the moment, we taken everyone to the same place. So after talking with Mr King about the reasoning behind this. We didn't know if he was indeed telling us the truth that it wasn't him and he had nothing to do with it or just telling us that to lie to save his own life because he knows he did wrong. Within the other video you can clearly hear myself giving the guys an option ether to believe him and let him go or not to believe him and kill him for what he did by kidnapping one of my guys. Whichever decision he chose to ether let him live or die, would also effect Lucy's life as she would have been a witness to it all and had seen everything. 

P.S I would like to make this very clear. It was not our intention to kill you Lucy. Only to take you, rob you and let you go but that all changed as Mr King decided it was a good idea to drive back towards us knowing what we was happening and not valuing his life. This changed the situation because we believed he was also involved with the kidnapping you had already been dealt with. From the video clip, I 100% agree with you on what that person said and he wasn't thinking about that within the current moment. So I can under you confusion with this being another revenge attack. I apologies on behalf of him and i will be making it very clear to him about the mistake he made and not to do it again. Everyone makes mistakes and has to learn from it. You say you have been in this city a year so you know how it is. 

With this all being said. I hope we can move passed this and enjoying playing on the server. 

Video Clip 1 - The encounter
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/13H6tjRFI77XTK/d13375VySu58?invite=cr-MSxsSk4sMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Video Clip 2 - Telling them to make a decision.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/13HfDrHfTzhDuz/d1337sJc1jaA?invite=cr-MSxjRjQsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA
I was going around the block and then back to selling. On my way down to sell to the local cars i see bikes. Quite normal around the selling area it was only until i got closer to Lucy i realised you were not selling but actually had guns pointed. As you see in the video i took no longer and complyed and valued my life quickly.

I had no idea that Lucy was being taken until i got close and the reason for my kidnapping ofcourse still remains a mystery to me. I've only been around Lucy and her friends for 3 days and my character was only created 6-7 days ago not even that. As far as im aware the situations im being accused off happend before my character was even created.

All in all. this report isn't really about me. I was just adding on to the report with my POV. In general i understand why i have died but i do not appreciate the roleplay. Not allowing character development and a second chance was not something i look for in a roleplay server. You mentioned while speaking to me that i should take this as a lesson and then i'm dead. There is literally no lesson taught. As for my execution just a stab stab with a machete without any dialouge?

In your statement you said that in a previous situation you let them go because you wasn't 100% sure and now u made up your own situation to then make a decision to kill? I'm not too sure if that's allowed without another situation happening again. From my time being apart of Lucys group iv never heard anything about you guys or met you whatsoever. So if you let them go back then for not being 100% sure and i know for a fact you're not 100% sure it's me because im pretty certain i was never even around then what gives you the right to make such a decision to end a life?

I was going around the block and then back to selling. On my way down to sell to the local cars i see bikes. Quite normal around the selling area it was only until i got closer to Lucy i realised you were not selling but actually had guns pointed. As you see in the video i took no longer and complied and valued my life quickly.
From my point of view, it looked like you just drove straight in and not caring at all about your life until the last moment. But, I'll take your word for it and disregard my point of view on this subject. But thankyou for explaining. 

I had no idea that Lucy was being taken until i got close and the reason for my kidnapping of course still remains a mystery to me. I've only been around Lucy and her friends for 3 days and my character was only created 6-7 days ago not even that. As far as im aware the situations im being accused off happened before my character was even created.
I understand you point with this as you have made a new character and so on but as i have stated in my reply. Your name was given by one of those that was involved in robbing and kidnapping one of my boys. Unfortunately i wasn't there so i don't know who was involved so i go off what my boy is saying and what has been told to me. That's why i left it down to him on what he wants done as its his decision. 

All in all. this report isn't really about me. I was just adding on to the report with my POV. In general i understand why i have died but i do not appreciate the roleplay. Not allowing character development and a second chance was not something i look for in a roleplay server. You mentioned while speaking to me that i should take this as a lesson and then i'm dead. There is literally no lesson taught. As for my execution just a stab stab with a machete without any dialouge?
As explained for the reasoning of the kidnapping you was brought out as someone being involved.  You gave your story and it was down decision to ether believe and let you go or not. Because we don't know if you indeed your lying to save your life or telling the truth. I did indeed said " Take this as a lesson" because i believed at the time you was going to be let go but things change and the he made the decision to get his revenge. Maybe the RP wasn't as good and that is something we all need to work on in the future but the story stay's the same.

From my point of view, it looked like you just drove straight in and not caring at all about your life until the last moment. But, I'll take your word for it and disregard my point of view on this subject. But thankyou for explaining. 

I understand you point with this as you have made a new character and so on but as i have stated in my reply. Your name was given by one of those that was involved in robbing and kidnapping one of my boys. Unfortunately i wasn't there so i don't know who was involved so i go off what my boy is saying and what has been told to me. That's why i left it down to him on what he wants done as its his decision. 

As explained for the reasoning of the kidnapping you was brought out as someone being involved.  You gave your story and it was down decision to ether believe and let you go or not. Because we don't know if you indeed your lying to save your life or telling the truth. I did indeed said " Take this as a lesson" because i believed at the time you was going to be let go but things change and the he made the decision to get his revenge. Maybe the RP wasn't as good and that is something we all need to work on in the future but the story stay's the same.
Okay, I'm fine with the revenge and its not unusual that people get taken out for misinformation. Yes you got the wrong guy but doesn't mean you're to know.

As i said before i have no problems really with my death as my name was given to be believed to have done your gang wrong. So in any real situation the situation would almost always go this way. I just didn't enjoy the roleplay i was given. Esspecially my death which i felt was extremely boring. I appreciate that you said that you will work on the roleplay in the future.

I think my situation has been cleared. I will leave the rest of the report to the OP and staff team.

Mr Reznikov
I believe you are saying the main intentions was only to rob me and let me go, and it changed because Mr king got involved, but that's only in your mind, nothing was said in roleplay that made me feel the kidnap is not related to the old situation, because as you can hear in my clips, its been mentioned twice that its for the robbery situation we had before , and that's the only communication I had due to poor roleplay.

So its not a miss understanding, I believe you are trying to cover up the truth or maybe it is the truth but only seems like you are the only one who knew about that as your boys didn't say anything else without referring to the old situation, which was already sorted by you killing me.

I don't feel that you guys value people's life's and actually try to understand the situations before taking actions, you accused me and my friend of shooting one of you and that's where we met first, we said it wasn't us and fair enough you let us go, but then I was accused with the same situation again the 2nd time saying it was me, you have no evidence it was me at all (because it actually wasn't us), and now accusing someone that wasn't even in the city (character was not made) to be part of the robbery even thought me (Lucy) and luca (my friend) stated that we had no clue who were the guys who kidnapped one of your members.
But as said mistakes are made and I accepted my death, even though the roleplay wasn't good enough.

So I decided to report it this time as you already made the same mistake, and the roleplay wasn't improved at all.

Lucy

It doesn't look like you have understood anything that i have mentioned at all but have chosen to stick by what you feel like this is all over and old situation. I have made it very clear (Weather you believe me or not) that this situation had nothing to do with the situation we had already dealt with . Yes my boy mentioned it when he shouldn't have because that's mostly likely where they remember you from. 

No rules have been broken in this situation at all but maybe roleplay needs to be worked on at best. You have accepted the death but again i had taken it upon myself to bring you to hospital after what you had told me because of the confusion. So with that this report didn't need to be made at all and should of been left with what has been said in discord. I have said what needs to be said and leave it down to staff to decide on what actions to take.  

Hello its Luca here
I was involved in the past robbery situation in Little soul store , we had a chat about it 2 times before that and this is the 3th time you kidnapped me and took me to the island and I made it clear that tk (Mr King) only joined us after the incident  and you already kidnapped lucy and dumped her so it just doesn't add up how you guys came up with conclusion that tk (Mr King) had to die.

This video was 1 day before they killed Lucy and TK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvxVnJeSGk

minute 8:40 in the clip

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@liam

Evening Liam.

I believe this has been resolved from what my associates have told me. But ill wait to hear back from what you say of reviewing this report.

Regards

Mr Reznikov

@LiamNo it was not resolved, im not sure what Mr. reznikov is on about we havent spoken since the report was made, we did speak on discord before the report but nothing was resolved 

@LiamNo it was not resolved, im not sure what Mr. reznikov is on about we havent spoken since the report was made, we did speak on discord before the report but nothing was resolved 
@JESSY R0SEAs i have stated. I believed my associates have resolved this issue with youself but as you have said. I maybe wrong. Therefor i wait to here back from what stuff have to say regarding this issue but if it means anything towards yourself. I apologize on behalf of my organization regarding this issue and the RP given. I do agree within some areas that the RP should of been better and resolved differently. Trust me when i say that they have learned alot since this issue and provide good quality RP forever to enjoy that we have encountered.

I hope this issue can be resolved and we can all move forward with this and enjoy the server together. If you'd like a chat, i'll be more then happy to do so if this helps to resolve this report.

Regards 

Mr Reznikov

@JESSY R0SE& @Mr Reznikov

Can you both confirm you will sort this OOC, or if you would like staff to proceed. This is a lot of footage and info to go through so i dont want any staff to do that if you plan on agreeing this chapter of killing for the same reason is over. Please let us know asap. 

@JESSY R0SE

When did these players supposedly kill you in a previous situation for the same reasoning? And do you have clips of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back