What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 817 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLFPHEONIX

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: curtis warren

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 817

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1230

What best describes this incident ?: fail roleplay also rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we was on the look for some guy who shot us at turf and then came into a confrontation with 229 at pharmacy which we never caused any trouble we was told to leave by 229 I suppose that's who they are as they stated in game. as we was driving away our car was broken so we quickly tried to fix it and continue with our look for this guy but all of a sudden the guys from pharmacy quickly rushed towards us I heard hands up but before I could even get chance they start shooting all my mates and me out the car I just didn't think this was fair because they never gave us chance to comply with their demands nor allow us to roleplay with them

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11xTZsFiQP3zqZ/d1337QDwgELn?invite=cr-MSxPRFgsMTYxNzAxMzYwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @BLFPHEONIX,

Do you have a longer video? For RDM reports we really require around 5 minutes prior to the RDM. Looks like there’s possibly some further context here we aren’t seeing.

Hello mate I am 817 . First of all I am slightly shocked to see this report up after showing you the clip in liaison and you came to the conclusion you understand why you were shot . 

The situation all started at the pharmacy were a few of us were planning to rob it and one of the boys heard you say " shall we rob them " this is initially the reason we planned to rob you in retaliation . 

When we began to rob you your friends clearly struggled to value their life's breaching rule G2.4. When your boys began shooting back at us I didn't want to risk my life and began shooting at your group as a collective as you stated earlier "shall we rob them" why would I have been lenient with you when you have already posed as a threat. I can guarantee you now if your friends would have complied with my commands you would not have been caught in the gun fire and I can also tell you that shooting you was not our priority and it was our original idea to rob you and then question you as to why you wanted to rob us . I was also very lenient with your mate whoever was the last one standing trying to get him to put his hands up when he still had a gun in his hand .

Also in your clip your mates state " I want to go and blast them to be honest " with this I think it backs up the facts that their was clearly a tension between both groups and that there was nothing "random" about your death.

For @Logan's sake here is a clip of my POV where your friends fought back against me and I shot you https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11xUb2XmZjmh12/d1337wtdnnju?invite=cr-MSw0OUUsNzk5MzM4Nzcs . 

Furthermore , I will not be replying to the report unless Logan or another staff member would like me to. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
we have entered a liason with both involved and would like a staff member to close this report please

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back