What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 817 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KearnW

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kearn Welsh

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 817

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2355

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The player in question ID 317 had been giving grief all night at AE and we had a bit of an altercation already where i left him pretty low on health and his mate sliced me up with a machete, that was fine and i was taken to hospital and revived where he came in taunting me when i was lying on the bed. About 30 minutes later he reappeared saying he wanted a straightener to which i resulted to just pulling my gun on him as at this point i had had enough of his antics, as the gun was pointing at him and i told him to stick his hands up he just ran off, this led me to firing several shots at him police turning up and taking my weapon off me.

I feel that had he just put his hands up to begin with it would have went completely different than it did, i had planned to get him in my car take him up into the hills zip tie and blind fold him and let him walk back if he could, and i feel like it ruined any RP that could have taken place had he complied.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/KNGrTqPMqOs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to worry, will get this one closed off for you 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back