What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 83 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jacob Campbell
Reported Players: 83
Date: Mar 7, 2024
Time: 12:30
What best describes this incident: C1.2
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good Evening Staff.

I am reporting this individual today I believe they are in breach of rule (C1.2)

You can clearly hear the individual calling myself and another officer the R word a few times, which from what I can see on the rule it states "Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or DISABILLITY DISCRIMINATION."

Now I have had previous experience with this person on another character more commonly known as Wai Soh, in the past I haven't cared but today I could clearly see that whenever this person seems to start to "lose" or if he doesn't like the way he's been caught he will result to slurs, and yes I know some people don't see the R word as a slur but I do, and as it falls under C1.2 I will be referring to it as such.

Not sure if your logs go that far back

I wish I could find the previous clips of him calling me the R slur but sadly I had deleted them to save space as I really didn't want to report this guy.

I asked the person to discord where they replied https://gyazo.com/c1fff74a0a49443dfce3afdf44f5bcb8

Not sure if your logs go that far back staff but on the 13/02/2024 @17:36:26 when his ID was I believe 178 he was constantly shouting verbal abuse and being rude VIA the LOOC command, once again not sure if your logs go that far back I just have the timestamp for it.

And I have the full recording of the Discord convo will be uploading and adding that as soon as its done (bad Wi-Fi sorry lol)

Judging from the way he was speaking in the Discord call and I know its not my decision but he just doesn't seem like a right fit for a roleplaying community, that's just my opinion though.

After saying hello the first thing he said was "cause its funny" in regards to my question "why do you call people the R word so much" hm guess its funny to discriminate nowadays. I think the conversation will speak for itself, we got a little side tracked with discussing character habits but the main issue was brought up, the clip is the full Discord chat. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ZvIaRxnfzcuKQ/d1337SQMcg3q?invite=cr-MSxJR3csNDcyMDY3Myw

Finally I should be able to upload full 5 minute clips if you need.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ZvFB8gnytH9A7/d1337XS8g6RA?invite=cr-MSwwc1EsNDcyMDY3Myw

Last edited:
I don't think this report actually has anything to do with rules broken but was written out of pure hatred as this person has already stated he doesn't "think im fit for the community" and has stated that he personally doesn't like my rp, my characters and has said I have done nothing good on this server. Along with the fact that when speaking with him he said he doesn't actually care about what I said at all he just wants me banned.

It seems like he is just throwing a bunch of bs together hoping that his report goes through.

About my use of the "R" word, my character called the police officer the word because they let a random person take my phone and radio as they observed and did nothing about it knowing full well what was happening.

The last thing I want to do in the community is offend someone so if any vocabulary I use offends someone, as soon as they tell me I will no longer use it.

This person has never once said "I do not like the language you use please can you not use it" which also shows again he doesn't care about the language I use, he just wants me to be banned.

and has stated that he personally doesn't like my rp, my characters and has said I have done nothing good on this server
I'd like a quote of me saying you have done nothing good on the server.

This person has never once said "I do not like the language you use please can you not use it" which also shows again he doesn't care about the language I use, he just wants me to be banned.
Its common sense to not use offensive terms mate. I shouldn't have to say "Hey! Don't use that discriminatory word!" So yeah, common sense I guess.

Judging from your mentality both in text and verbal form I will happily stand by my comments against you in my previous post.

Hello @Pest and @Ryan_1

As he's mentioned. RPUK is an adult community, and the usage of certain words should be common sense. The main thing is people informing each other if they find said word offensive. Calling each other 'retards' within RP is completely fine, as long as both sides are fine with it. However, it's either party's responsibility to inform another, if they find it offensive.

Now, here's the question. Have you at any point made the reported person aware, before this report, that you find said word offensive?

I don't think this report actually has anything to do with rules broken but was written out of pure hatred as this person has already stated he doesn't "think im fit for the community"
This is a pretty bald statement since you've not provided any evidence to support this. Let's refrain from doing so unless you've got evidence to support those claims.

Have you at any point made the reported person aware, before this report, that you find said word offensive?
Heya! Thank you for the response Snuffles.

Not really no, But it's always been my understanding that the R word is not acceptable in the community, a while back I was kicked from the server for using the word "mong" in a tweedle post, which I thought was just another word for idiot, or being stupid but the staff member had told me it was another way of calling someone the R word which is why I was kicked.

Hello @Pest

The use of the 'R' word here I feel is entirely used in Roleplay and is not intended to cause any offence to you as a player or anyone else outside of Roleplay.

I'd also like to place a disclaimer on the above comment for people watching and say that this rule and the usage of some words are common sense.

Not liking the word is okay and we would always encourage players to express this via other communication methods such as 'LOOC'

In this case today, I won't be taking any action against this person.

Thank you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back