What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 83 / Tim - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooty

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carlos Juan Chong

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 83 / Tim

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1255

What best describes this incident ?: Clear NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My friend, the Don called me as he had seen somebody selling coke in little Seoul and wanted to rob him. flew down met up with the Don and went looking. found the guy who barely talks and then refuses to put hands up so he gets shot. decides to cry in OOC about it then doesnt join QE to talk about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HSkGUQbWQrXNA/d13376xFtwDn?invite=cr-MSw3NVYsMTk2MjE4NjA4LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How come the clip ends so sharply? 

Unfortunately its just when i pressed the 10 minute button then didnt record the next 10. He basically got shot and dumped. Just went and had a look to see if i had a further Medal clip but i dont. I understand if you cant proceed with this further as I'm sure this guy will come back up.   

Alright.

FYI - The person in OOC Chat isn’t the person you are reporting, from what I can see that’s a completely different person talking about a completely different scenario. 

I understand the player was delaying, but this may not be straight up NVL. With the clip cutting sharply and not seeing how it plays out, it’s hard to approve this one.

With the above being said, i’m going to have to go ahead and decline this one.

Thanks for your report.

Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back