What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 84 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

EwanKendall

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cornelius Cuthbert

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 84

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1655

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend were attempting to pull someone over so that we could rob them. We told them to pull over multiple times and they still tried to get away so we tried ramming their car and eventually they crashed it and it broke down. I got out and told the person to stop running and they carried on, at that point I punched them and they continued to run shouting slurs at me as they were clearly angry that they were getting robbed. We chased them into the sea and my friend said if he comes back to shore his life will be spared and the person said no and kept swimming, eventually my friend caught up with them and killed them. They tried to say we failed RP as they said there was no context to what we did even though we told him to pull over multiple times and to stop running so that we could rob him. They talked while dead and even said they would send a picture of us to someone else in game so that they could come and kill us. Despite all this I only have the clip of them while they were dead in the water.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/h2P0WGtgyJMQS/d1337V1VVzzy?invite=cr-MSxFNkgsMTM4MDkzMzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/h2PrikfLIyDJu/d1337bGpXdOT?invite=cr-MSxIb2YsMTM4MDkzMzUs

Another clip relating to the situation

image.png

This was posted on tweedle after the incident which I am assuming is the person who me and my friend killed

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report.

Despite the player being underwater, downed, they continue to make digs at you that you cannot drive, comments about your car. This is incredible considering the persons injuries and underwater.

Further, there are multiple comments made about Fail RP by the player which does not make sense.

Airon Preston - C1.14, G4.4 - 1 Day Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back