What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 84 - GTA RP

SemiBanana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: James Smith
Reported Players: 84
Date: Mar 30, 2024
Time: 16:20
What best describes this incident: G7.3/ Low quality RP
Please (in detail) describe the incident: *TIME IS IN GMT*

Due to an incident before between Vagos and The Police, I was downed by a Vagos member but that has nothing to do with this report. Vagos decided to long out the RP by taking all of the downed police to the hospital so we could play our cards as well and not just cut that RP progression.

Vagos talked to us and dropped us at the hospital where we then waited for someone to take us inside, seeing multiple members of the police on the floor.

We waited there for a few minutes when a White local Fletzer arrived with someone inside who asked if he "can take one of them" Thinking he would take me inside since it is the more sensible thing to do in terms of RP, I allowed him to take me.

However, this person had something else in his mind and decided to kidnap me in exchange for information. Now mind you this guy had nothing to do with me and completely exploited my downed state and the fact I was not in a position to retaliate.

This person took me up to the dam after placing me in the boot and not saying anything and started asking me questions regarding the G6 money transports. I told him all I knew about the transports and despite that, he decided to put me back in the car and dump me.
Dumping culture at its finest.
I did try to reach out to him via OOC to get him into liaison but unfortunately, giving me no choice but to further it into a forum report.

Trying to reach him and liaise
VVV

https://gyazo.com/68ddad9e77f31b2debfe4677a9ea04d7
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello sir,
I can see your side of this but at the same time I did have a reason why I took you which is clearly stated in your clip. I apologise I didn’t clearly state who I was and who I’m involved with which would of given a lot more context to my action of getting rid of your body. My character has spotted your character on the convoy that’s why I was under the assumption your character would have more information, which I feel you clearly just didn’t want to give me even though your state of your health was clearly deteriorating which I feel shows a lack of value for life. The reason I didn’t take your body back to the hospital is because if I was spotted taking a police officer to hospital my loyalty would of been questioned by the assortment of people I run with. If you want to go into QE later today I would be more than happy.

before stating my reply, I am not accusing you of anything, just merely conveying my own opinions and thoughts.

My character has spotted your character on the convoy that’s why I was under the assumption your character would have more information
It is hard for me to believe that you saw me on another convoy because at the only other money transport convoy I was a part of, I had different hair, a different beard, I was a PC and not a Sergeant, and I had a mask and a helmet covering my face. Seems weird like you know my character.

I was under the assumption your character would have more information, which I feel you clearly just didn’t want to give me even though your state of your health was clearly deteriorating which I feel shows a lack of value for life.
You're trying to play an NVL card here like I didn't beg you to let me live. I was honest when I told you all I know. I even gave you hints and tips on who may lead you to new information about the convoys. You disregarded that as unuseful information and proceeded to dump me regardless.

I was and who I’m involved with which would of given a lot more context to my action of getting rid of your body.
The reason I didn’t take your body back to the hospital is because if I was spotted taking a police officer to hospital my loyalty would of been questioned by the assortment of people I run with.
1. You were alone.

2. You didn't have to take me to hospital. You could've messaged the police about a random officer on the ground and that you're in a hurry. You had many different routes to take with this situation but You decided to stick with what is the most comfortable approach you had on hand and as a result you dumped me.

It seems very obvious to me but if you didn't have the intention of bringing me back, why would you even bring it up? feels like a low shot and uncalled for. You have to realize that even if this is a serious RP Server it is still a game and you must take other people's experiences into account. You can't expect the other person to know and feel what you feel without being vocal about it... I even told you I don't have a clue as to who you are and that returning me would have no consequences, which 99% of the time is the reason carry out a dump. You didn't have that going against you so that is what made me so confused about this entire situation, the random nature that it occurred, and the even more random route it took as it progressed.

If you want to go into QE later today I would be more than happy.
I have no problem with that, however, why didn't you come to liaise when you had the chance after the incident? why now? what can you say that will make me see this situation in a different light and would make me agree with you?

This is not coming from a bad place as I rarely make reports on other players in the community. There were a lot of situations I was a part of that initially seemed like a blatant rule break or at the very least just bad RP but with some context coming into the mix they shed a different light on the whole situation and provided the necessary answers.

If you want to reach out to me and attempt to explain your side of the story, DM me on Discord as I am more than happy to resolve this by talking then with forum reports

All the best to ya,
SemiBanana🍌

This report was resolved in liaison (y)🍌

Wonderful!

I'm happy this issue has been resolved.

DECLINED

Back