What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 840 863 827 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot noodle sauce

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Baily

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 840 863 827

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: Someone tried to rdm me so i killed them and i took them to an location where they wouldnt be found and his friends turned up and killed me

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Someone started a fight with me so i killed them. Then he got angry said "he'd rape my nan" Then i took him somewhere private to talk to him under a bridge near lesters heist planning place and his two friends 827 863 proceeded to kill me. This guy was dead so therefore his friends had no way of finding me at all. Clearly using other applications to talk to people out of RP. I did also tell them that if theyd let me go i wouldnt report me but then that lead to them dumping me in the sea

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/gZfbwDo9Q65_m/d1337q4tKfGb?invite=cr-MSw0aFUsNDk5MjM1MzYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/gZdjjRLMJB3fh/vpN0fw9y2?invite=cr-MSxhV3osNDk5MjM1MzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/gZfbwDo9Q65_m/d1337q4tKfGb?invite=cr-MSw0aFUsNDk5MjM1MzYs

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Pot noodle sauce

Do you have any further footage prior to the other persons car arriving? They arrive only a few seconds into the footage and it's difficult for me to judge that you got there without being followed. 

I'll respond fully to the other matters once I'm happy I've got all the evidence.

Okay, based on the lack of reply I will action the report with what we have. The clips have since been deleted so I will go from some notes I made from watching them before.

The first part, the threat, while serious, is not a threat made clearly out of character. We're an adult community with a server that roleplays adult themes. Death, torture, violence, sexual elements, naughty words. When someone repeats the same comment excessively, it may become trolling or if the comment clearly speaks OOC then again will not be tolerated. That doesn't apply here. What I can say is the person is not acting injured, considering they are downed they don't sound like they are at all. 

Qais Sikhander - Warning - G4.4 (Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly)

In regards to the later clip. It was not long enough for me to determine the location was found using metagamed info. The persons could have seen you go down there, and this is why I asked for a longer clip as it was not long enough to be confident they hadn't used legit means to find you (eg following you).

As such, no further action will be taken on the other players in the 2nd part of the incident.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back