What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 843 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lincoln Burrows

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 843

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 320

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP / Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I cycled up towards the hospital and I seen a car unattended and damaged, my plan was to repair it and then use the vehicle. As seen player 843 comes up close and is acting strange around the red car and then the car I was going to take. I told him to back off etc. He then proceeded to get on the bike I was using, gave him a kick off of it and warned him. He continued to act about and took the bike again, at this point I was going to beat him or something. Got to the point of me attacking him and then his friend as he tried it on me after. Then he used words like "Banned and deported" trying to threaten me.

I thought the situation was over at this point and saved the recording, I then continued and was going to dump him in the ocean, at this point he says "I need to sleep" then combat logs instantly... 5 minutes later he did reappear but I did not bother catching a third recording of this.

Part 1:
https://medal.tv/clips/60233778/d1337ZzlbnPp

Part 2:
https://medal.tv/clips/60233995/d1337rmhHQzd

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/60233995/d1337rmhHQzd

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Lincoln thanks for filing a report in regards to this situation.

lets dive right into it.

The first video shows me that both ID 843 and 838 where told to leave the hospital area after ID 843 tried to steal both the car and the Pedal Bike.

they then decide to return to what they got stabbed.

not it starts to become a mess because ID 843 starts to break RP and starts making treaths to report breaching both rule G2.3 and C1.14

the second video shows how ID 843 decides to log off after briefly saying something along the lines of "i gotta go to sleep" i myself do not understand that anything came up IRL and will therefor see this as a breach of C2.3 Combat Logging.

so lets make a long story short:

ID 843 Leon Willis: G2.3 C2.3 C1.14, Perm Under fair ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back