What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 850 - GTA RPhttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/142669-report-a-player-850-gta-rp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bas Kamara

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 850

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 330

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM I dont feel this was quality RP (G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend Tilly Michael were sitting in our car outside of MRPS when Tillys stolen car parked beside us. The individuals inside the car didn't know who owned the car and when Tilly jamp out of my Pink BMW and stood next to the tesla she waited for the males to exit and simply locked the vehicle. The 2 males seen in the clip started attacking Tilly and myself for no reason when all we tried to do was get the car back.

Once they punched Tilly I chased after them with my torch just to scare them away when they ran I turned back to go see Tilly. The male runs back behind me and stabs me with no RP. Towards the end of the clip you can hear him say its on twitch clearly breaking character too.

I do not feel this was high quality RP that we expect to see here on RPUK.
Breaking character towards the end is crystal clear.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/FIraF_wcWQm21/d1337lypblax?invite=cr-MSx0ZFgsNTcyODU0MSw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
@Bas Kamara you did not try resolve this and also, I might as well just explain how we got the car, so we met tilly we come across her earlier on three of us wanted to rob her told her to get out the car with her hands up she had a blade pointed to her throat she jumped out the car locked us in, and she run off we phoned up a couple people to lockpick the car to get us out what we did end up doing. We were driving around looking for her found you both at MRPS I jumped out she come walking up to the car Tilly jumps out goes towards the car I run back tell her move away from the car she did not listen, so she got a jab you pulled out a light trying to chase me so turned around asked you to put your hands up and stabbed you because you did not listen and thought you was going to cause harm to me with your flash light and also I did not break character once at the end I said you tried to kill me with your light switch. The staff would have seen and heard what you said if the clip was not edited short. If the clip was unedited, you would have seen me, my mate put in the police car and heard you say I'm reporting you to the gods or something across them lines.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Bas Kamara @JamesP_2022.

After reviewing the footage you have provided @Bas Kamara, It is clear that Tillys car has been stolen and you are actively on the search for it. It eventually ends up at MRPS where you both are sat and Tilly immediately recognises it as her car. She exits your vehicle and locks the car when @JamesP_2022approaches her and says (from what I can hear) something along the lines of "Yo yo yo, its her" and immediately begins to punch her. Now @JamesP_2022You claim you asked her to move away from the car however in the time frame of you reaching her and shouting what i quoted above I doubt you had enough time to initiate high quality roleplay before attacking her. Unfortunately, without your footage I can only go off what I have seen here, and your claims dont seem to match up, even if you had asked her to move away from the car you gave her no time to react. In future, please provide some sort of high-quality roleplay before punching her up, you could have asked her for example "unlock the fucking car now or ill beat the shit out of you". 

As for the speaking out of character claims, i do believe he said "light switch" by accident instead if saying torch or flash light, not twitch. 

Conclusion

Character ID - 79388

Rules - G1.2

Action - 1 day ban following the fbs

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back