What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 859 & 886 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob Santos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 859 & 886

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 330

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just left the hospital because of being RDM'D couple minutes ago ( and had jsut finish writting the other report, same night like 30 minutes earlier..

The individuals on this report had peviously take me to the hospital (because i got runned over and couldn't see the ID) and while waiting on the hospital was having a chat on discord with friends. Even about ideas for the server.
Not quite sure if they were the same individuals, so i do not want to acuse people and being unfair in case of me being wrong.

The RDM here reported happens at 14:00

Anyway to this report, i think there is not much to say, and as it seems i wasn't the only one being victim of those rdm'ers. In total there was around 6 down at legion duo to those people.
I asked them to come to TS, just to try to solve it and spare some staff time, but just like on the previousl report, it was unsuccessful.

Just want to mention, that all those on discord, no one was playing at that moment and every conversation we were having was OOC. (you can hear ingame sounds, but it was one of our friends was playing on local test server and i was watching his stream)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can send the link to the video to the staff member dealing with this and can also explain why on a DM

Thank you for the report. Clear breach of G1.1 RVDM by ID 886. Player is already permanently banned for other offences so this will be tagged along with them

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back