What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 862 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabi

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jabi Lancashire

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 862

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2335

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly, I apologise if the clip is not acceptable. I was conversing with friends (who were not playing the server) so I have muted the audio for their privacy. You can see by the audio marker in the corner of the screen that I didn't say a thing within this 5 minute clip. However I understand if it cannot be used.

I was cutting speed cameras around the city and arrived at the speed camera by the police impound, I stepped off the my bike where I was immediately shot 3 or 4 times without any RP. I asked two or three times within OOC for the player to attend a liaison in QE. I waited in QE for around 30 minutes with nobody appearing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VIC72BGxg0
Audio at the end of the clip where shooting happens. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17gtEda16rrjv1/d1337xP5x1gy?invite=cr-MSxLclksNDQ1NjIzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Here mate, would love to have heard from you in OOC I but all of us had a bigger focus at the current time I wasn't directly involved in the situation but can add MASSIVE context, at the time TFA had rolled up to bampots turf and with there drip being slightly unknown to us other than just blacked out so it was a case of radioing in and making sure we weren't shooting each other and unfortunately as we didn't recognize you as one of us it was on site. Its a case of wrong place wrong time and I imagine if the volume was available or you didn't have noises in your headphones you'd have heard shots and stayed clear.

This is me, i'll give some context, At that exact time our turf (which is right there)  was being attacked by the tfa who were ridding about in bikes and cars that were blacked out, tfa members were circling our base opening fire, then obviously i see a blacked out person on a bike get out right on top of our gang fight, I apologise bro but your dressed just like them on a bike it was just unfortunate timing for you

Here mate, would love to have heard from you in OOC I but all of us had a bigger focus at the current time I wasn't directly involved in the situation but can add MASSIVE context, at the time TFA had rolled up to bampots turf and with there drip being slightly unknown to us other than just blacked out so it was a case of radioing in and making sure we weren't shooting each other and unfortunately as we didn't recognize you as one of us it was on site. Its a case of wrong place wrong time and I imagine if the volume was available or you didn't have noises in your headphones you'd have heard shots and stayed clear.

Hi Jack,

I had asked a good two or three times, and waited in QE until about 0015 - that's 40 minutes after the situation. Just an acknowledgement within the OOC chat would have been good enough and I'd waited around, but understood if you didn't see it.

Happy to play the audio to a staff member as I didn't hear any shots, all shots I heard were after you'd shot me. 

If I was a TFA member, who was coming to cause trouble, why would I step off my bike at a Speed camera, I hadn't even pulled a weapon.

Link with audio at the time of the shooting. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17gtEda16rrjv1/d1337xP5x1gy?invite=cr-MSxLclksNDQ1NjIzNjks

Hi Jack,

I had asked a good two or three times, and waited in QE until about 0015 - that's 40 minutes after the situation. Just an acknowledgement within the OOC chat would have been good enough and I'd waited around, but understood if you didn't see it.

Happy to play the audio to a staff member as I didn't hear any shots, all shots I heard were after you'd shot me. 

If I was a TFA member, who was coming to cause trouble, why would I step off my bike at a Speed camera, I hadn't even pulled a weapon.
Bro i didnt see any ooc messages or i obviously would have replied, you looked just like the people who were shooting at us and you were stopped on our turf, my first reaction isnt going to be "hes at the speed camera must not be one of them" i get that sounds cheeky but thats the truth of the situation 

So Viktor Markov is the one who shot and killed you Jabi.

This is one of those situations where this could have been resolved by a conversation after. This is why it is so important to try and pay attention to OOC. I can see that you Jabi did try to use OOC to contact this chap 4 times after that incident and nothing happened. So, here we are.

Something else i would like to note, Viktor, you logged in 1 minute before you started killing random people here. Maybe if you didnt hop on and were around for the actual scenario you would know whats happening and who to shoot. Hopping on to get in a fight is also against the rules and it certanly looks like thats what you have done here. So stop. 

Its your responsibility as the shooter to KNOW who it is your shooting. If you had waited 5 more seconds there you would have seen he posed no threat to anyone. So more than likely not involved. 

You will be getting a 1 day ban following FBS for G1.2 RDM. 

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back