What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 863, 884 and others - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kip Wilson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 863, 884 and others

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting a chase then shot with 0RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It started with me and Joe Taylor on patrol around Legion. 3 bikes started coming up and kicking our vehicle obviously baiting for a chase. We chased them and they went to grove street. Grove street were on turf we didn't think much of it may be baldies trying to get grove involved. The 3 on bikes did not have any markings of grove. I spoke to a Grove member which was acting ok in a jokingly way towards myself. The 3 people on bikes kept circling and joe managed to taser one. After tasering one of them and putting them in cuffs grove shot. We didn't think the 3 people on bikes were involved with grove as they had no markings and previously mentioned they don't know them. We tried to liaise but couldn't come to a conclusion they thought it was right and I thought it was bad roleplay overall.

They told us in discord you shouldn't come to our turf, we had no intention on going to your turf and we were leaving your turf. The 3 people on bikes continued coming back and baiting more. 

Baited, chased and shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bDB8WQGyUyYFO/d1337xoGtkOA?invite=cr-MSx0bnksNTQwOTM2NzQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to a Grove member which was acting ok in a jokingly way towards myself.
I believe I'm 884 however I'm not too sure (I'm the one with dreads asking for an apology) and yeah I was just joking around and trying to distract you from chasing the guys on the bike, and I was about to leave anyway in the R8 10-20 seconds before you got shot in the clip (09:25 in your clip).

I didn't shoot you and we were messing around with each other rather than baiting, but just wanted to give my response as I was mentioned.

I am a grove member the one on a bike im sure you was asked to leave a few times

To be honest, it would have been wiser if you had left the area once you were outnumbered by a ratio of 2 to 15. However, you chose to stay without calling for backup and even got out of your vehicle at Grove Gas. As I rode past you at a speed of 20-30 mph, you tased me off my bike and I crashed straight into the fuel pump. Instead of continuing the roleplay that was still ongoing, you repeatedly insisted that everyone should move to Discord, which disrupted the flow of the roleplay and forced it to be cut short. After a brief conversation on Discord, you abruptly left, stating that you couldn't be bothered, and then disconnected. On the positive side, the other person who was with you remained calm and understood the situation in the end. 

As a Grove member I see one other Grove members getting tased of his bike in Grove gas. In that situation you was out numbered by Grove 10 plus to 2 you should of called for back up or leave the area but you didn't. In the effect of you staying around and out numbers and still arresting a grove member you was shot to help my friend out. 

I thought in this situation to stop my follow gang member from going to prison was to shot and get him away from the area. 

I went to discord to speak to you about the problem but you didn't want to listen. you left the channel but the other person who was with you stayed and listen and understood the situation

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@RichieRichUK

I have reviewed this report and come to the following conclusion, you have decided to chase known gang members around the city and then back to their turf. Upon doing so more have turned up, you have then taken them on and lost, which in my opinion was not the best option, why not call for more units or take the plates and deal with the issue later?

Due to the above I am going to deny this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back