What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 867 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_rimin_

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: emil roche morris
Reported Players: 867
Date: May 13, 2024
Time: 01:30
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my mate were driving around and we were just messing around brake checking, and the other guy in the white taxi asks us to pull over to get our insurance details and we end up pulling over and getting out of the car to talk to them we showed no threat as we didn't pull out any weapons. Then the other guy proceeds to exit his vehicle and shotgun me and my mate for no reason, He then leaves the scene by saying "woww that was not nice".
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2cQBYj9ju5VJ8f/d13371KyxA5y?invite=cr-MSxPQkEsMjI4MTM4MTY4LA

hi mate this was me did not really appreciate the brake check not nice pal
Well rdming by shot gunning us in the face wasn't the way to handle the situation. You told us to pull over so you could get insurance details and we did as you said, we got out the vehicle approached your vehicle and showed no threat towards you. Yet you still decided to exit your vehicle and shoot both me and my friend in the face with your shotgun.

The vison and pathways one chooses to take in this life are not always those true to our heart but a dedicated man will never let down his steed.

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @_rimin_
Now usually we keep reports up for 24 hours for the other party to respond ect however @tommy scalleta has said his part so I'll go ahead and review the report.

In terms of RDM/RVDM we do require a video of 3-5 minutes long "Unless it is a blatant rule break". Tommy mentioned above that he didn't appreciate the brake check however if you are willing to do it yourself then there isn't much of an argument you are able to make in this situation. (This doesn't go for all situations however fits given this situation and what else you have been up to Tommy).

If this was the only rule break then indeed a ban would of been issued just for this based on the FBS however due to Tommy being permanently banned for other things I am going to go ahead and issue a C1.6 Community Ban on yourself Tommy as this report is the final straw.

We should remember that roleplay comes first in all situations before we go ahead and harm someone.

CharID: 56299
Rule: C1.6
Duration: Permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back