What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 870 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorcist

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pagal Khan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 870

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we were in a situation my friend took me to paleto hospital and when he came back a random guy got into the passenger seat of his car and was not even using his mic I pointed a gun at him still he wouldn't talk or get out of the car then I had to shoot him. My friend took him to dump in the forest but he vanished.

part 1 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVa7qQGOx0c
part 2 = https://youtu.be/oV3MA7oPSAY

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVa7qQGOx0c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

the incident happened exactly around 00:00GMT 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @Exorcist, sorry for the delay in getting back to this report. After reviewing the evidence you've provided and doing some digging I can see that the individual in question has timed out rather than disconnected and hasn't returned to the server since and due to the fact your evidence doesn't show him disconnecting mid rp it is hard for me to determine on whether or not this combat log was intentional, anything could have happened, his internet/pc could have died etc. 

Now onto something else that you potentially could have overlooked on your part, you seem to get out of a hospital bed after just recovering and head straight out to the vehicle and point your gun at the other player and demand he gets out of the car before then proceeding to shoot him making your actions directly in breach of G4.5 

• Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.

With all that being said you will be receiving a warning for being in breach of this rule.

Conclusion

Character ID - 39457

Rule - G4.5

Action - Warning

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back