What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 871 and 873 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Em Mota

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 871 and 873

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 210

What best describes this incident ?: (possibly) G3.1 Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Prewarning: my mic was the whole day wierd, and was doing this weird noise. I also use an audio interface and you will hear my mic on the left side. The right side is used for when I am playing guitar.
I dont know why, there is a small delay (less then 1 sec) between the sound and the image.

Let me start by saying that some videos will be added to the report as they still need to be uploaded to Youtube. The whole situation lasted for over an hour and I am gathering more videos from TJ's perspective.
Along the videos provided here, you will also be able to find one where the convo we had with the party being reported here was recorded.

So, not relevant to the party being reported, the video starts with me having a simple phone call with Joe, about the new compensation for shops delieveries and he had convinced me to go to the shop, make an order for him so we could do some testing. As you can see on the video, right before I arrived the shop, I get the notification about the shop being robbed, lucky me I was (literally) around the corner.

This has happend recently more often then before and all the robbers do exactly the same thing. They run out without saying a word and providing no RP. Without any words they try to drive away, leading to me more "aggressive options" so I could atleast "force" a conversation.

TJ, that also works at the shop, also gets the notification and leaves Tire nutz to respond to the shop alarm.
Funny stuff happen, he crashes, he needs to refuel and we end up "losing them" couple of times. They were persistent tho and returned to the scene couple of times, allowing us to get them, as it cna be seen in the video.

Around 3:30 I run 871 over (Id is to be seen later) while is friend seems to have droven away.
TJ shots 871 making sure (if he was not yet) he would be dead.
I load 871up on the trunk of the car and I drive away. Even leading TJ behind. (his POV will show this)

I think about a location to take him, but on the way I want to get blacked out, because I was willing to let him live. I called TJ so we could swap vechiles, so I could get on his bike, get to TN, change outfit and get blacked out ( as you can see on the video - exactly what happen)
Meanwhile TJ took my car and drove around.

(11:40)
We end up reconnecting near mara oil fields, where I take the lead and I take us to a very uncommon location, on which specially at this time of the night, no one would drove on, as there should be no reason to.

(13:50)
Funny moment there, his body goes flying, we pick him up and I try to understand the situation. As previously said, I was willing to let him live, but, both TJ and me got the feeling he was bullshitting all the way so, we let (as I said) "fate be more merciful then I am right now".

(30:15)
The moment we decided to leave, i keep looking back (as i most of the time do) we see a black car blasting his way through passing by the body that was on the rails.
While very very odd, i still thought it was a coincidence, but regardless a car as drove by and saw a body, so the probability of coming back to help that person (even if unrelated) would be high, so we decided to move 871 away.

(32:45)
We arrive at the second location and spent 1 minute there to put him on a nice location.

(33:45)
we then went and hide ourselves behind a rock.

(39:35)
5 to 6 minutes later, the same black car comes by, blasting near us again.
During this 5 to 6 minutes, none of us moved out from the rock and if 873 didnt had followed us there, the chance of knowing exactly where he are and taking exactly the same road is very very low.
It was on this moment we were more certain of a possible metagaming, 1 time could be (un)lucky.. but 2 times it made all of this for us very odd.

(42:26)
The car(873) goes directly where 871 was.
And he was shot by TJ, too.

From this point on, the video stops being relevant to the report about G3.1 (metagaming).

Why acusations of metagaming:
Both me and TJ, got this weird feeling, that it was too odd for it to be a coincidence. Way to odd.
The first location being nothing related to the place where the situation origined from and there was some time inbetween. Enough time that allowed me to get changed into a blacked outfit, enough time also, since from our perspective we werent being followed, for the other party lose sight of us.
On the first location, the railraods, the car appear right after we decided to leave, at the end, it seemed to us, he was waiting for us to start moving. Luckly I kept looking back and he drove past fast.

As can also be seen in the video, we did asked them to come to discord, so we could talk about it (whenever they feel confortable to).

On the discord call, I tried to understand how did he managed to find us and the answer was that he was following us the whole time.
It can be seen on my video, that, on all the times I look back while driving, I didnt noticed a single car following us.
(since barely no one respect traffic laws, it is very easy to figure out if someone is following you or not)

from the time we left little seoul (3:30) to the moment I reconnect with TJ (11:44), there were 8 minutes. within 8 minutes, one person, on most of the upgraded cars, is able to make a full round in the city, meaning we could be literally anywhere.
On the discord call, the argument was made we were being followed, yet the reported party wasnt able to tell us exactly where we went, places like the sewers (were we swap cars) and the oil fields, even leading to the rail road.
(sadly this is the reason, why I prefer to put people in the trunk and leave it close - which tends to less roleplay usually)

Unfortunately I didnt feel as the conversation on discord solved anything, as, even when trying, I could not see how it was possible from 873 to find us 2 times.
He was not being the most upfront individual, he was unable to provide footage and i got the feeling he didnt really wanted to solve it (my opinion tho)

Special thanks to Violet and Kyle, both staff that were present (jeep joined later) for trying to keep it civil and keeping sure it staid that way.

The whole convo can be seen here: https://youtu.be/TfU2fIU3x9A

More videos will be added here (prob. tomorrow during the day):
(probably the only relevant video from TJs POV, as it was the only times we both werent together during this whole scenario)
TJs POV from the shop to the moment we swap cars to when we reconnected again: https://youtu.be/FUCF2PJfbvI

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/K3Kj2govZ24
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back