What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 872 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernusYoshi

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jeff McBall
Reported Players: 872
Date: Aug 5, 2024
Time: 0:26
What best describes this incident: Exploiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: basically I was killed by a teccas and was waiting around and one of the Ballas came to get me he got me in the car feds aimed at the ballas with a tazer he started to drive off we quite a bit away and he some how got me out the vehicle while the car wasn't near him
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2bQ9eWvbtbEP_B/d13372AsFYSQ?invite=cr-MSw2NUwsMTcxMTg0MzIyLA

Hello mate that's me.

Short and sweet, I pulled you out just as the vehicle moved and I presume desync happened with the delay of being removed from the car. Just as I mentioned in LOOC.

1715128329585.png

Nothing more to add on my end, cheers.

do u have a pov of that as requested in ooc that u ignored
Hello mate,

Apologies if you felt I ignored you, truthfully we spent the next hour or so chasing around both the Aztecas and Ballas until I logged off around ~1:40am ish so I must have missed the @ in OOC. If you would like to voice chat/Liason this I'm happy to come and chat discuss and hopefully help ease over any ill-feelings.

I had some Police chats/meetings before this and forgot to re-enable Medal recording after exporting a file to review at a later date, which was around 22:15.

Hello mate,

Apologies if you felt I ignored you, truthfully we spent the next hour or so chasing around both the Aztecas and Ballas until I logged off around ~1:40am ish so I must have missed the @ in OOC. If you would like to voice chat/Liason this I'm happy to come and chat discuss and hopefully help ease over any ill-feelings.

I had some Police chats/meetings before this and forgot to re-enable Medal recording after exporting a file to review at a later date, which was around 22:15.
From my understanding, you don't have a clip? so I have a question.

My question is - you saying "truthfully we spent the next hour or so chasing around both the Aztecas and Ballas until I logged off around ~1:40am" This seems that you are using chasing Ballas and Aztecas around as an excuse to drag someone out of a car like you did, whether you intended to or not. Even still, if you didn't mean to do it, surely you could have let the person driving the car come and get me rather then walking towards me like you knew I'd be over there.

Besides the point, you appear to exploit your way to win, then proceed to light up the car driving away after a very clear cut desync hit.

From my understanding, you don't have a clip? so I have a question.

My question is - you saying "truthfully we spent the next hour or so chasing around both the Aztecas and Ballas until I logged off around ~1:40am" This seems that you are using chasing Ballas and Aztecas around as an excuse to drag someone out of a car like you did, whether you intended to or not. Even still, if you didn't mean to do it, surely you could have let the person driving the car come and get me rather then walking towards me like you knew I'd be over there.

Besides the point, you appear to exploit your way to win, then proceed to light up the car driving away after a very clear cut desync hit.
Correct to the first point.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to get across on the second sentence, I dragged you out of the car to prevent what seemed to be someone attempting to take you away, probably a dodgy given the amount of bullets flying around; From my recollection we were still pillboxing people around that time. The problem to the second part of your sentence is that they then ran me over as I was making the small walk over to you, they had their tyres shot at and were left to leave the area.

The last point you raise I'm afraid to say mate is just a little strange to me, I personally don't understand how stopping some naked bloke from taking you away is winning? Why did you feel the need to bring up such a strange notion is beyond me, I get my fun through interaction and roleplay not getting shot at a gang's turf, getting out of Pillbox and moving up the road to start shooting again.

After seeing your LOOC I thought its not really something worth arguing over if you were going to call a liaison, and if you did see desync then that's fairly unfortunate; which is why I left you where you were and didn't attempt to secure you in anyway personally so that your mates could grab you. If that smacks of a win mentality? Then I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you mate.

Hello both @InfernusYoshi and @Snoops

Thank you both for your report and responses, @InfernusYoshi with my personal experience of the 'Vehicle Placement' method thats in the server, it would have been impossible for @Snoops to start the procedure as you pulled away and would have only started pulling them out when the car was next to them, there is a slight delay in the time it takes from the player selecting the command and it actually syncing across to all platers.

I am confident that this is a case of de-sync and as such, this report will be denied.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back