What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 88 - Sam Selby/Vagos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Benjamin Callaghan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 88 - Sam Selby/Vagos

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1100

What best describes this incident ?: (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on doing some early morning delivery jobs back and forth between a few shops when the 'Greyhounds' rolled up on me as I was getting back in my truck to rob me. In my opinion this robbery was done with the bare minimum of roleplay involved in order to get some quick cash. After this bare minimum roleplay I was then ziptied and taken hostage in the car. This is where I was then taken away from the delivery area and shot and dumped over a mere £10,000 and some basic equipment. Imagine this being a new player to the server, who typically do these types of jobs, seeing this and expecting this to be the norm on the server and the way to go about things, as a group who are meant to be providing quality RP this doesnt stand out as such.

The reason I believe this to be RDM is that 10k is hardly a quality role play reason to kill and dump someone in the server, as this is meant to be a UK based roleplay server you don't exactly expect someone to be killed and dumped cause they were robbed for 10K. This seems like a new group desperate for quick cash who don't seem bothered about how they get it and the roleplay required to do this seems an inconvenience to them.

I didn't attempt to talk this out with them before hand as in my experience that leads to nothing but heated conversations and a waste of everyones time as nobody is willing to admit they are ever wrong in these scenarios.

The main clip is of the robbery, the second clip attached below is a follow on to show the full situation.

https://youtu.be/aXk8tApk0SQ

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/1Ftrh3xJ358
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

So, after having a look at the video to be honest with you i got some bad flashbacks from Arma robberies. But let's move on to what happens in the video. For the most part the "RP" that's taking place is focused on tauting yourself, the usual "my gang is better then your gang" stuff. There is no attempt made whatsoever to create an interesting scenario. Due to the nature of hostage takings for many it can be hard to make it enjoyable for others, but here they are not even trying. They only words that are said are just gang rivalry and that in no way, shape of form fulfils the "Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone." part of the rule. 

When it comes to RDM i don't think there is anything random happening here. They took you hostage and wish to kill you to get rid of evidence. As mentioned before the RP quality is pretty low, however there is nothing random about this. There is a story with the hostage taking there. Tho one thing that caught my attention is the fact that player with ID:2 says "we have to make you forget". In my eyes he is hinting towards the fact that he has to kill you in order for the NLR rule to take affect rather then having to kill you so you won't be able to say what happened as you died. I won't be taking any additional action on that, as it's not enough, but he should be aware that using the knowledge of rules in-game is considered powergaming.

Action Taken:

2 - G7.1 - 1 day ban

33 - G7.1 - 2 day ban under FBS

88 - G7.1 - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back