What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 898 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie trapp

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ronald trapp

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 898

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2259

What best describes this incident ?: value of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pulled up to little souel gas station and bumped into a friend, after getting in his car i notice a BF400 along side us "claiming" he was having a laugh with my friend by "p***ing up his car" so i get out with my gun and tell him to put his hands up. which he does, but while im trying to third eye him to search and retain he drops his arms so i cant search or retain him and proceeds too pull a knife & stabs me? i called 898 too liason & even sent him to clip because he wanted to see it but i just got no where the dude & felt reporting was the best route as you tried to say "my gun dropped"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1yRUHK30xA4IvB/d1337zVepIyu?invite=cr-MSxjSnIsMTk4ODU4NjY2LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi im leaving this responce very simple as i believe no rule break has taken place

I thought I had a chance as i was 1 on 1 and whilst he stopped pointing his gun to search me I pulled out my knife as i saw a window to survive the situation. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi im leaving this responce very simple as i believe no rule break has taken place

I thought I had a chance as i was 1 on 1 and whilst he stopped pointing his gun to search me I pulled out my knife as i saw a window to survive the situation. 
I believe their to be 2 rules broke here bud, one being NVL & the other being exploiting the game’s mechanics as you would know why my gun dropped (because I was trying to search you) but yet still thought you could use the delay of the third eye to take an opportunity to pul your knife out when commands was put “get off that bike” & “ put your hands up”.

Firstly this is a wild accusations for an exploit report (as well as nvl but we move on) , i have addressed the nvl claim so will no longer write upon it. Now for this exploit claim, personally it seems like you’re reaching at this point as the nvl claim is invalid. I did not use gta mechanics as my “window of opportunity” however what i did see was your gun no longer pointed at me. For your information you are able to aim a gun and search. Knowing so me seeing the firearm drop i took on my 1 on 1 rightly doing so. I will leave this to staff to decide from here on and no longer reply to this matter less necessary.

Hello @Ronnie trapp !

There was no NVL in this situation, if anything, @JUSTOLLIEdid value his life by taking a chance when you had your guard down.
To add, The reported player was neither ''clearly out numbered or at an obvious disadvantage'' as the G2.4 rule states. 

If you're interested in a more indepth understanding of G2.4 i'll encourage you to have a read through this report where Bowen puts it very clearly in his verdict!

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back